Fever-Tree Premium Indian Tonic Water uploaded by Deana F.Fever-Tree Premium Indian Tonic Water uploaded by Dennis C.Fever-Tree Premium Indian Tonic Water uploaded by Dennis C.

BY FEVER TREE

Fever-Tree Premium Indian Tonic Water.
Delicious, clean, refreshing and natural.
Contains, quinine, natural.
No artificial sweeteners, flavourings, colours or preservatives. see more...

• I am not finding this in the Toledo, Ohio area. Would lo...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite cocktail made with Fever Tree Tonic...6 Answers
  • Why is it called Indian Tonic Water? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Fiona M.
Boston, MA
If you want a good G&T you make it with this stuff!!! No artificial flavors or sugars making it plain ol' tonic water that pairs just right with good gin. They are more expensive than the average tonic but they're better for you so does price matter at that point?
Dennis C.
Liverpool, NY
I received a free sample of this from a promotion company in exchange for my honest and unbiased review. I do love a good tonic water, so I thought I would give it a try.

It's good. Not the best I've ever tried. But far from the worst. It's a little pricey for what you get, so I wouldn't say it's on the top of my shopping list... but I definitely would buy it if it was the same price or lower than the big boy names.

On a recent trip overseas, I purchased a Gin & Tonic with lavender infused tonic water and freeze dried raspberries. I've since adapted it by using Vodka (pick your favorite LOW-TASTE HIGH-QUALITY but not super-premium) and I infuse the vodka with culinary-grade lavender that I bought off a famous website merchant that rhymes with schmemazon. (If you infuse the tonic water, it'd go flat - so infuse the vodka! I have used a glass bottle and a sifter/strainer but you could also use a tea infuser if you wish. I also bought some freeze dried raspberries there as I couldn't find them at any store locally. I pour one shot of lavender infused vodka, two shots of Fever Tree tonic, throw in a couple freeze dried raspberries, and make sure that glass is filled with ice or it'll start to melt quick. MMMMM, delicious!
Jessica B.
Cranston, RI
A friend brought this as a mixer and I am addicted to it! It's so smooth and doesn't give me dry mouth like other tonics do. It is more pricey than Schweppes or Polar, but I think it's worth it. The individual bottles means no more flat tonic!
Jackie W.
I absolutely adore Fever Tree's Tonic Water; it's bubbly and has an almost sweet edge too it that makes it a perfect choice for a sunny summer day curled up in the hammock with a good book. It's light and refreshing and the carbonation isn't harsh like I've found a lot of fizzy waters to be. Whenever I'm hitting up the store, I have to go get a glance at these. The bottling is cute and reflects the sophistication of this product. One of my must-haves.
Jennifer H.
This blows away and competition in the tonic department. First off when you open it it doesn't explode all over the dang kitchen like other brands. It comes in gorgeous packaging from the glass bottle to the label and tastes ahhhhmazing. I will not use another brand ever!
Erin A.
Durango, CO
This is my favorite tonic water, hands down. In fact, it's hard for me to really enjoy other brands now that I've had Fever Tree. It's got a great, crisp flavor that doesn't have that sweet-bitter final note that many tonic waters have. I love it in a simple gin and tonic, using a lemon twist. Super refreshing!
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
I like this tonic water bc I'm not into artificial sweeteners or HFCS like all mainstream brands use so this one and another I use are perfect for a nice light summer drink that's refreshing and chilled.
Ewa B.
Alexandria, VA
This is THE best tonic water I've ever tasted. When I make myself a G&T with Hendrick's or another premium gin, I want a sublime experience and this is the tonic I go to. Excellent product!
Amanda L.
Lincoln, NE
I love a good gin and tonic, and the tonic obviously plays a big role in this drink. I think this tonic gives you what you expect from a tonic, refreshing and not too sparkling.
Kristen S.
Washington, DC
I usually drink Seagrams because of brand familiarity, but I recently gave this brand a shot and it's pretty good! Its good by itself, but it also pairs well with light alcohol like gin.
Este E.
Queenstown, MD
What is your favorite cocktail made with Fever Tree Tonic water?
catherine z.
Toledo, OH
I am not finding this in the Toledo, Ohio area. Would love to try this with grey goose and a line.
Bianca B.
Why is it called Indian Tonic Water?