Fever-tree Fever Tree Premium Ginger Beer uploaded by Anabelle R.Fever-tree Fever Tree Premium Ginger Beer uploaded by Lonnesha D.Fever-tree Fever Tree Premium Ginger Beer uploaded by Melissa P.

BY FEVER TREE

Looking for the best ginger beer? This brilliant new soft drink is packed full of real ginger that you can see right in the bottle! The New York Times calls Fever Tree a mixer to be taken seriously and we can't help but agree. If you're going to buy ginger beer for a Moscow Mule or Dark & Stormy, you might as well have something extraordinary. In stock and ready to ship. Features: Made with 100% natural flavors and ingredients. Packed with real ginger you can see right in the bottle. Highly carbonated to deliver delicate botanical aromas and ensure premium freshness and fizz. Perfect in a Dark & Stormy, Moscow Mule or on its own. Specs: Glass Bottle Size: 6.8 fl oz (200ml).

Hope D.
The best ginger beer for mules! I always always always have this stocked in my bar! It’s a fan favorite for sure! Not too overpowering on the ginger and not overly carbonated! 10/10 would recommend!
Nikki M.
I love to drink Moscow Mules. I have tasted pretty much every Ginger Beer that I can get in my town and Fever Tree is defiantly the best one out there! I usually do Fever Tree with Tito's vodka and a whole lime. It makes the best most refreshing Moscow Mule you can have!
PATRICE H.
SAN JOSE
Purchased at: Safeway
I love fever tree products I think they’re so refreshing. I just love them it is definitely different in taste and may not be for everybody because it could be strong at times but this ginger beer is really good for me.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
1,465 reviews
Really good ginger soda. Spicy and sweet at the same time with the perfect amount of carbonation. Great in mixed drinks but also good on its own. Love the real ginger in it! It's a bit expensive so I only buy it as a once in a blue moon thing. If it was less expensive I would get it all the time!
Amberjean G.
KAPLAN, LA
Great for cocktails, love the flavor. I love having this beer, great ginger taste. Great way to change up your beer game. One of the better ginger beers. I always recommend this beer to other people.
Merit B.
Encinitas, CA
Fever Tree Ginger Beer was a revelation for me! I used to drink ginger ale daily but grew tired of the sugar and went in search of something with more spiciness and less sweetness. I had my first taste of this at Slater's 50/50 and fell in love. I tried many others, most having too much sugar for my personal taste.
If you're not used to the strong taste of ginger, be sure to sip, as this will kick you in the teeth! One of my top two brands!
Melissa P.
Grand Haven, MI
My husband and I like the Moscow Mule cocktail and I've been trying to find the perfect ginger beer as a mixer. If you like the spice of ginger this one is great. My husband liked it more than I did because he likes a lot of spice or hotness from the ginger. It was just right in sweetness too.
L'2 G.
Garland, TX
The best of the best in GINGER BEER

You pop the cap whether hot or cold (room temp) it is still great tasting.

I don't think of it as beer because I don't drink beer. Had a taste at a BBQ place with bar and I will pass for life.

This drink is a step up from ginger ale. I have tried "Q" and few others. I like the ginger beer. I don't like fizzed drinks but this except zap is comforting when my belly is unsettled. No meds needed.

Love love love it. This brand in a glass bottle!!!!
Kira H.
This is the PERFECT ginger beer to make moscow mules.  It's sweet and tart and has just enough kick so that you don't really taste the vodka (since I am not much of a vodka girl).  It is very inexpensive event at places like ABC Liqour or Total Wine.  Amazingly enough, if you have a decent sized Walgreens liqour store around, it just might be there!
Kimberly B.
St Paul Park, MN
Everyone speaks the truth. Once you go with this ginger beer you will never go back j to the syrup. Get in on this fizz. It's hard to get before a holiday weekend so make sure to stock up so you don't get hit with sold out sadness v
Jacqueline R.
What does it taste like?