Fever Tree Elderflower Tonic Water - 16.9 oz uploaded by Katherine V.

BY FEVER TREE

Ahhh...tastes like summer. That's elderflower, the delicate, sweet flavor in Fever Tree Elderflower Tonic. As a sophisticated carbonated drink or flavor enhancer to favorite gins and vodkas, premium tonic water takes your cocktails to the next level of... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Katherine V.
Las Cruces, NM
Obsessed with this tonic water! The elderflower adds such a subtle flavor to a cocktail. I use this for a gin and tonic and I then I don't have to use St Germaine. I will buy again for the rest of the summer.
Caitlan T.
Daaaamn this is good stuff! I just made a gin and tonic with this tonic water and it is LEGIT. Like, the best gin and tonic I've had in a while. Get this with a coupon or on sale; it is so worth it. 100/10 would buy again.
Samantha S.
England
Absolutely love this product. I buy it from my local supermarket and absolutely love it with any gin! I normally have elderflower cordial... I don’t need it with this drink. The flavor of this drink is amazing not too strong but not too subtle just the right amount! Would recommend this to anyone and buy it myself again
Shriya M.
London, Middlesex
A lot of people buy tonic water as a mixer in a popular drink; gin and tonic. However I had it on its own and it was amazing. Super refreshing and great flavour, really good cold in the summer when you are chilling in the garden or sitting my the pool