Fever Eau de Parfum 100ml

by Jimmy Choo

Jimmy Choo Fever, an addictive fragrance celebrating a new facet of the Jimmy Choo woman, an extrovert with a playful energy and sense of fun. Effortlessly glamourous and seductive, no one’s going to get in her way. Jimmy Choo Fever is an addictive new scent with notes of black plum nectar, heliotrope and Tonka bean that carries its wearer into the night, leaving an addictive sensual trail behind her. The bottle is an intense deep plum colour with the fragrance radiating from its centre. The outer packaging has a metallic plum effect that mirrors the light, embossed to give a true to life texture.

Is this your favorite Jimmy Choo perfume? If not what is and why? I got a sample of it and loved it so much it was gone within two days lol
Start your review of Fever Eau de Parfum 100ml!
White Oak, PA
One of my favorite winter scents. Warm and inviting with the plum notes. I just wish it lasted a little longer.
My husband bought this for me for Christmas. I love it. It has a sweet scent to it. Perfect for a summer day.
It's perfectly balanced warm sexy sent is great to wear day and night. This is my absolute favorite scent.
Intoxicating!!! Love this powerful, seductive smell of what reminds me of growing up in South East Asia.
Sebastian
This smells amazing ! And a little goes a long way as well. The packaging is very cute also
Got this perfume as a gift from my boyfriend, and absolutely loved it. The smell is a really rich, sweet scent with floral undertones. I found this perfume stayed on much longer than some of the other Jimmy Choo perfumes I have tried before. The bottle lasted for ages, and was a really lovely design. My preference with fragrances tends to be the more rich and defined scents, so this is definitely a good choice for anyone who likes the same sort of thing. Always got lots of compliments when wearing this perfume and people asking what scent I'm wearing. Will definitely buy again.
Chemnitz
It’s smells so good, I really recommend this. It lasts so long, it is really intense so one pump is enough for the whole day. I‘ve got so many compliments for it.
Petersburg, ON
I was excited about this perfume but it’s just okay. The scent is nice but really nothing special if you ask me. And the smell doesn’t last well/strongly throughout the day which I really dislike. I have sensitive skin but it didn’t cause any problems for me.
I win this parfume in a Douglas game and I’m amazed! It has very sweet and sexy scent and it’s very long wearing parfume as well. I really like it and I’m wearing it every day. Every time I’m with this parfume, I feel very confident and extremely sexy
nottingham
I got this as a gift for my birthday and Christmas by my sister and boyfriend! They chose very well, I often wear this. It’s long lasting and I highly recommend