Fever Eau de Parfum 100ml

by Jimmy Choo

Jimmy Choo Fever, an addictive fragrance celebrating a new facet of the Jimmy Choo woman, an extrovert with a playful energy and sense of fun. Effortlessly glamourous and seductive, no one’s going to get in her way. Jimmy Choo Fever is an addictive new scent with notes of black plum nectar, heliotrope and Tonka bean that carries its wearer into the night, leaving an addictive sensual trail behind her. The bottle is an intense deep plum colour with the fragrance radiating from its centre. The outer packaging has a metallic plum effect that mirrors the light, embossed to give a true to life texture.

Is this your favorite Jimmy Choo perfume? If not what is and why? I got a sample of it and loved it so much it was gone within two days lol
Start your review of Fever Eau de Parfum 100ml!
Belmont
One of my all time favorites! It’s got the perfect mix of sweet and strong for me. It lasts all day and adapts great on my skin. Frankly, I’d pay just about any price for this one. If you like bold, sweet scents, you’ll love Fever!
Harrodsburg , KY
I love this scent, it is so exciting, and long lasting. It’s a very high quality parfum, it’s worth the price, and the bottle is absolutely gorgeous. I had never considered this brand before, but I’m so glad that I did.
Las Cruces, NM
This is my absolute favorite perfume. It smells sweet and warm and lasts all day (longer if I rewear the clothes). It’s a little expensive, but totally worth the price! I will continue to buy this over and over!
Cle Elum, WA
Oh my goodness I cannot say enough about how much I love this perfume. It’s amazing. The scent is so delicious and it isn’t overwhelming. It also lasts. I get so many compliments when I wear this scent.
What can I say about this. This is magic in a bottle. I bought this for my wife and it smells amazing! I bought her the gift set that includes all the essentials. Very affordable and highly recommended!
New Jersey
This is my signature scent. I receive so many compliments when wearing it. I have a very sensitive nose and suffer from migraines.. so this perfume is perfect. It’s soft and not overpowering.
Spokane Valley
This is my absolute favorite Perfume! It has a such a tame yet sexy smell. You can wear it casually or out on a date! I highly recommend this to anyone that is looking to try a new perfume!
tracy, mn
I’m the winter, when I spray this on my wrist, it just feels like a big cozy sweater. It’s sweet but spicy, it’s just plain sexy. The bottle is beautiful, anything Jimmy Choo is beautiful.
I smelled this perfume in a store and loved the scent. I sprayed it on and it lasted the whole day. I couldn’t stop smelling my shirt lol. I am purchasing. I have always loved Jimmy Choo!!
Lexington, KY
One of my top favorite smells! Super sexy, something meant for special occasions but you could get away with wearing it everyday! I love how it’s not too strong of a fragrance.