BY FETZER

Fetzer gewurztraminer wine 750 ml see more...

Briana M.
Henderson, NV
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite sweet whites ever! It's a great social wine and it's very affordable. I also love that I can find it anywhere, they sell it at gas stations here if I don't want to go all the way to Total Wine. It has a sweet flavor and you cant definitely taste the crisp apples in it. I find that Rieslings are way too sweet for me nowadays, but this one is perfect.
Heather S.
Roseville, MI
This wine has a decent flavor, but it's one of those wines that have a different taste if you add ice to it. Usually I always add ice to my wine, but this one you almost have to because the taste without ice in the glass is really not very desirable.
Kelly H.
Grafton, WI
I wasn't a big fan of it, but my mother and I decided that we'd try something different. I bought it from trader joes on one of my "go buy mom wine" binges. We both weren't a fan of it but it was something different.
Susan D.
W Hollywood, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Fetzer, the only best white wine you can find anywhere. Its just so good. I get it all the time. And with added ice, it taste even better. I highly suggest you buy some. And so inexpensive too. I love fetzer wine!!
Michelle J.
Bremen, GA
I am not a huge fan or sweet, white wines or super dry white wine so this one is a good in-between of a Riesling and Chardonnay. It is a white wine my husband and I can agree on time and time again.
Miranda F.
Merced, CA
This is a great wine for people who don't usually like wine and don't want a strong wine flavor. It's a bit sweet, but not as sweet as a moscato. It's not a stiff wine at all.
Regina S.
Little Elm, TX
Fetzer's Gewurztraminer is by far my favorite sweet to moderately dry wine. I prefer this wine over Moscato and like to pair it with cheese and fruit.
Angela D.
Willits
My husband and I love this wine. It pairs really well with chinese food. It has sweet tones to it and a little dry as well.