Fetzer Valley Oaks Fetzer California Chardonnay 750 ml uploaded by Jonathan H.

BY FETZER

Fetzer california chardonnay 750 ml see more...

Fetzer Valley Oaks Fetzer California Chardonnay 750 ml
  • "my favorite wine favorite brand i always have a bottle or 2 in the fridge or house" in 1 review
Khadiza F.
Fetzer Valley Oaks Fetzer California Chardonnay is good. It taste amazing. The after taste is good and not too expensive. This wine is tasty and yes I would recommend this wine.
Shannon G.
Albany, NY
I have enjoyed other Fetzer wine before so I tried the chardonnay out. It was just ok to me, I think for the price you can't complain though. Not the shining star in their line of wines
Amanda G.
Buford, GA
I really like this wine. It pairs nicely with chicken or turkey- we have it every Thanksgiving. It's very bubbly and has a nice bite to it, if that makes any sense.
Brittany D.
Aurora, CO
Chardonnay is a hit or a miss generally but this was pretty good- for what your paying it does the job and it pairs pretty well for a DIY sorority night
Kristin C.
Homewood, IL
This wine is actually really tasty!! It is really nice to drink after a long week of work lol. I love this wine, and highly recommend this tasty wine!!!
Letha S.
wanaque, nj
Overall a good wine. I have enjoyed the fetzer brand for some time now and truly love sharing this wine with friends and family
Lacy P.
Conroe, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I can tolerate some Chardonnay's. This one is at the lower end, it's not really fruity, but has a strong flavor in general.
Rachel S.
Lake Station , IN
This is a good wine! It's a medium sweet. Hints of honey peach and apricots. It's a secret weapon for taming spicy foods :)
Christina M.
Brick, NJ
Good flavor and price. This brand also makes an organic wine that is super affordable and taste good. Double plus!!!
Niki S.
Burgettstown, PA
I love all of the fetzer brand wines. They are a little pricey but worth it. Always have some at my house!