GroceryFrozen FoodsMarie Callender's
Fettuccini with Chicken & Broccoli

Fettuccini with Chicken & Broccoli

Enjoy fettuccini tossed with white-meat chicken and crisp broccoli in a cheesy Alfredo sauce made with real cream.

Does anyone else have a problem with the thin cellophane or whatever the cover it made of or is it just me? Every time I peel it, it's so thin it comes apart and sometimes I end up getting tiny bits of it in my food. Don't get me wrong the actual food is great.
Start your review of Fettuccini with Chicken & Broccoli!
karlie P.
Lawrenceburg, IN
Fettuccini with Chicken & Broccoli uploaded by karlie P.
Purchased at: Kroger
i love how easy these are to make! they take quite awhile in the microwave but it’s definitely worth it. i gave it 3/5 stars because i always have to add seasoning to it because it tastes very bland, but i personally don’t mind that because i get to customize it however i want.
Delecia T.
Gadsden, AL
This is a good dinner option it’s very filling for me and a quick option for when I need something to grab for lunch at work. It’s a little pricey so I don’t buy it as often as I would like to. The only thing that sort of bothers me is the size of the broccoli if the chunks were smaller it would make it perfect. Fettuccini with Chicken & Broccoli
jasmine S.
La Quinta, CA
Fettuccini with Chicken & Broccoli uploaded by jasmine S.
Fettuccini with Chicken & Broccoli uploaded by jasmine S.
i’ve never tried this before and just bought 1 recently! and it was amazing! that price could have been alittle cheaper ! but will definitely will be buying more
Cheryl M.
Altus, OK
This one is a winner. I like the simplicity of it and it is filling for me at midday. Marie Callender rarely has a bad meal, but this is in my top 5 Fettuccini with Chicken & Broccoli
Amy M.
Hastings, NE
When we are busy and need something to put in the oven while we just got home and gotta clean, this comes in handy and it tastes pretty good especially if you love pasta.
Melissa J.
Minooka, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
I enjoyed this. Broccoli tasted fresh and sauce light but delicious. I feel like it was thin so moody likely healthier than a restaurant. Could I suggest less salt? Great price in bulk. I eat it with EXTRA side of broccoli for more filling. I'd buy again
Amberlyn Z.
Springfield, OH
I make these for lunch for me and my family. It’s quick and still has favor not many frozen food still have favor , there always water down. But not Marie Callender's they are the greatest specialty when you have a family of 6 and cook home cook meals every night!
Mia H.
Highland Park, NJ
Fettuccine with chicken is already a tasty meal, but with this particular brand, you can taste the quality of food! I enjoyed the ease at which you can make this meal and was surprised by the satisfaction you receive afterwards. I highly recommend :)
Brian  C.
Wenatchee, WA
The first time I had this it was made and brought to me on a plate. It was so good I thought it was homemade. So if you are looking for a quick meal that has a great taste then stop by your local grocery store and pick up some and you won't be disappointed!
Ruby D.
Maxwell, NM
Frozen food is typically a last resort for us. One being I hate to use the microwave, but if it's been a hard night (I suffer from migraines) I'll throw this or something similar for my babes lunch. He never complains so it must be good.