Food & SnacksPasta & NoodlesBarilla
Fettuccine Pasta - 16oz - Barilla

Fettuccine Pasta - 16oz - Barilla

Barilla® Fettuccine.

"Al dente" perfection in 12-13 minutes.

Enriched macaroni product.

Italy's #1 brand of pasta™.

Est. Parma 1877.

Barilla también tiene salsas listas para pastas.
Start your review of Fettuccine Pasta - 16oz - Barilla!
Orlando G.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Fettuccine Pasta - 16oz - Barilla uploaded by Orlando G.
I really liked the texture, it cooked well and it mixed nicely with the sauce. I have used other Barilla products and have not been disappointed.
Kate S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love fettuccine and especially Barilla and this just tasted amazing I had it with some Alfredo sauce in it I just loved it and so did my daughter we just had it and then we got it again the next day because we have leftovers and even the leftover still tasted amazing I totally recommend!
Katie S.
Fettuccine is my go to for long pasta. I don't care for spaghetti or angel hair this is where it's at. These noodles are fairly wide which takes them a little longer to cook but totally worth it. Great pricing and widely available. Great brand, great product.
Aaronaaro V.
California
This brand is great !!!!!! They also have a whole wheat pasta that is also great.
Jack F.
Wellington, FL
Fettuccine Pasta - 16oz - Barilla uploaded by Jack F.
This is one of the best gluten free pastas on the market. It tastes most like a regular noodle than any other gluten free pasta I’ve tried. This is the brand I purchase when I need pasta. 5/5. Cooked tonight using it!
Liiz B.
Fort Worth, TX
Fettuccine Pasta - 16oz - Barilla uploaded by Liiz B.
I love this fettuccine pasta why I can mix it with various ingredients and enjoy with the whole family!!
Michael W.
Staff
NYC
I like fettuccine noodles and these are what I usually grab. They aren’t as good as some truly Italian import shop but what is amiright? These are def worth a buy and I will get them again.
Krystal M.
Romeo, MI
Fettuccine Pasta - 16oz - Barilla uploaded by Krystal M.
Purchased at: Kroger
For this pasta I used Barilla Fettuccine and it came out so delicious! Barilla is one of my favorite brands of pasta noodles. They are a great quality, always taste great, easy to cook and are priced right.
Laura K.
Watford City, ND
I always buy Barilla pasta it just seems to have the best flavor I used to always buy they regular noodles but recently I have switched toBarilla Pasta Whole Grain Spaghetti for the whole grain trying not to have as much sugar in my diet plus whole grains are better for you the whole grain noodles are good you just have to cook them a bit longer then these
Roberta H.
Palm Coast, FL
This is our go to brand at my house unless there is a special boho that week. Pasta is a big item in our house.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...