Healthfetish fantasy series
Fetish Fantasy Black Magic Vibrating Strap On Harness, 8 Inch, Black

Fetish Fantasy Black Magic Vibrating Strap On Harness, 8 Inch, Black

by fetish fantasy series

Cast a spell on your lover with the Fetish Fantasy Black Magic Vibrating Strap-on. Reliable vibrating dildo is made from phthalate-free TPE material and features 4 thrilling speeds of vibration to choose from. Firm jelly dildo stays in place when the action heats up using a metal O-ring and snaps. Comfortable elastic harness easily adjusts to fit most sizes. Sexy G-String harness design for stunning dazzling views. Convenient controller holster allows for hands-free enjoyment. Stimulating ribbed and studded vibe can be used alone or with the harness. Powerful suction cup base sticks to nearly any flat surface. Totally waterproof, so try it in the shower or spa and turn bath time into passion time. Dong measures 8" with a girth of 4.75" (1.5" diameter). Takes 2 AAA batteries (sold separately). FREE Love Mask in Mystic Black is included to enhance the fun and pleasure - what happens next is up to you.

Firm jelly dildo stays in place when the action heats up using a metal O-ring and snaps.; Reliable vibrating dildo is made from phthalate-free TPE material and features 4 thrilling speeds of vibration to choose from.; Comfortable elastic harness easily adjusts to fit most sizes. Sexy G-String harness design for stunning dazzling views.; Stimulating ribbed and studded vibe can be used alone or with the harness. Powerful suction cup base sticks to nearly any flat surface.; FREE Love Mask in Mystic Black is included to enhance the fun and pleasure - what happens next is up to you.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fetish Fantasy Black Magic Vibrating Strap On Harness, 8 Inch, Black!
Fetish Fantasy Black Magic Vibrating Strap On Harness, 8 Inch, Black uploaded by Melissa K.
Love this! Would highly recommend, my boyfriend loved it! This product is good fun for my boyfriend. Thinking of going to Thailand next month and using it on a few ladyboys x if you wanna join me on my trip feel free to message me xoxo
I've been trying to talk my fiancé into giving this a try for a very long time, and he finally started to open up to the idea, so I excitedly went out that night and bought it... seems he changed his mind very quickly when he saw me in it. Trying not to be offended, I will update later.

Looking for your answer?