BY RED BARN

Redbarn Fetchers are a tasty treat made from beef esophagus and ground bully sticks (beef pizzle). Esophagus is made of cartilage which is a natural source of chondroitin. Chondroitin may help support joint health and the pizzle makes them irresistible. Fetchers are a natural source of protein and the action of chewing can help promote dental health. Ingredients: Beef Esophagus, Beef Pizzle, Corn Syrup Solids, Chicken Meal, Salt. see more...

• Does this get sticky as the dog chews on it? I have two cocker span...3 Answers
  • What is this used for? 5 Answers
  • Can this hurt a puppy? 10 Answers
Buy on Pawstru...
Sabra G.
Sabra G.
Louisville, KY
I am a huge fan of red barn products my dogs love them and they're one of the only bones that last for my dogs they are big Tuers and go through bones very quickly these are very affordable and a perfect treat for your friend
kaylee c.
kaylee c.
San Clemente, CA
My dogs absolutely looove this treat!! It takes them sooo long to finish so i can keep them occupied if i have company over! Literally their favorite and i buy it every time i am at the pet store!!!!!!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
This is the best dog bone. I have never had a dog bone as good as this one. My dog loves it.
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Bronx, NY
My dog loves these. Great to keep her busy and she loves the taste. They don't smell either
Krista c.
Krista c.
Philadelphia, PA
I love these and so do my dogs! They annihilate these! Highly recommend for picky dogs
VERONICA M.
VERONICA M.
San Jose, CA
Pet Lover Expert
my dog loves it and play with it all day long if you let them very long-lasting and durable
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Plympton, MA
My dog loves these. a great snack for them when they seem to be bored. my puppy loves these and we give it to him occasionally. I would definitely recommend.
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Washington, MI
These are a great treat that keeps my puppy occupied for hours. Also doubles as a toy.
Lexxii W.
Lexxii W.
Roslindale, MA
My dogs enjoy these bones so much. Don't bother them while eating, such a funny site to see!
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX
My puppy loves these things lol, they smell alright and are good for puppies and dogs teeth.
Ashlee W.
Ashlee W.
St Petersburg, FL
My parents dogs love bully sticks. I am wondering: do they have a strong smell?
Rebekah G.
What is this used for?
Bre M.
Bre M.
Las Vegas, NV
I've heard these don't digest well and can cause your dog to choke. Anyone have experience with this?