Fetch For Cool Pets Burt's Bees Waterless Shampoo for Dogs, 10 fl oz

by Fetch For Cool Pets

For the Pet Parent on the go, Burt's Bees Waterless Shampoo for Dogs is ideal. The gentle spray enhanced with the sweet scent of apples and honey will have your furry friend smelling and feeling fresh in no time.

Has anyone ever used this for their dog? I have a Siberian Husky pup and have been on the hunt for a good dog shampoo for him. Since huskies have that super thick coat and if you don’t know it’s meant to keep him warm in the winter and cool in the summer. He blows his coat twice a year and sheds enough hair to literally make a whole other husky😂 I also would love something that doesn’t irritate or burn eyes if it happened to accidentally get in or near. I’m super careful when it comes to cleaning him so it’s not a neccesity, but I would definitely prefer that. The whole waterless shampoo intrigued me but if it doesn’t actually clean I’m not super interested. Would love to hear from someone that has used or often used this! Thank you in advance!
Start your review of Fetch For Cool Pets Burt's Bees Waterless Shampoo for Dogs, 10 fl oz!
a year agoTifton, GA
As easy way to get your dog’s coat in perfect shape without having to go through the insane hassle of an actual bath every couple days! Also, I love knowing I’m putting natural and healthy products onto my dogs, especially knowing they’ll be licking their coats after!