Festive Basted Young Turkey with Gravy Packet
  • Festive Basted Young Turkey with Gravy Packet Festive Basted Young Turkey with Gravy Packet

BY WALMART

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture. see more...

Festive Basted Young Turkey with Gravy Packet

Start your review of Festive Basted Young Turkey with Gravy Packet!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
member-92bb3
I purchased your product and it was the worst I ever had when I opened the packing I was suspicious there were black spots from the feathers and blood veins that I cleaned out. After it was cooked we went to carve it and it fell apart and the meat just crumbled actually crumbled, sorry to say it was terrible.
Dana G.
Pasco
Purchased at: Walmart
This past thanksgiving was the first time we cooked a turkey in my home! The end results were amazing the flavor was just wonderful we ended up buying another one the following week. I definitely recommend this!
Shaylen S.
Youngstown, OH
Love their meats! Nice rich flavor! Very moist. Love love love the ham and turkey they are my favs. The kids love them also!! Just used it for my thanksgiving dinner very moist turkey
Trinity R.
This was my thanksgiving turkey! We did not have the gravy pack. Was seasoned with minced garlic, sea salt, garlic salt, pepper, onion, and lemon zest. Cooked with butter, chicken broth, onion, carrot, lemon, and celery! Was falling off the bone and just perfect when finished!
Dora M.
Bought these to give away for Thanksgiving. Very wallet friendly and the people were grateful. Decent size too.
Arielle D.
San Diego
I don't really eat turkey by realistic that the spread is really awesome but I still like it. I love that all you have to just throw it at cooker but you have to do that for all turkeys.
Amanda C.
Dawsonville
It was good. The instructions were clear and easy to use. Tasted great! I like to cook it on any day of the week and use leftovers to make soups. Very happy with the product.
DavidKim B.
Rumford
The price is good and the test is great! Look forward to it every year! Great center piece for thanksgiving day table. And it's yummy!
Marisa S.
Tallahassee, FL
This was only $.99 a pound! It tastes every bit as good as butterball but a better bang for your buck. The gravy packet is delicious. Turkey cooks to perfection with included instructions. Definitely my go to brand for Holiday events
Sara R.
We had one of these frozen from Thanksgiving 2016 and it lasted to this year. Cooked it the day of Thanksgiving and it was delicious.