BY WALMART

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture. see more...

Sara R.
We had one of these frozen from Thanksgiving 2016 and it lasted to this year. Cooked it the day of Thanksgiving and it was delicious.
Cheryl V.
Eden
once a month we get turkey and gravy from walmart.
so easy to cook always taste wonderful.  it isnt costly at all
Deidre M.
Lamar, MO
Juicy and delicious. This is my go to turkey for the holidays. Christmas is coming up and ive already got mine how bout you?
Shannon P.
Star City, AR
Review for: Festive Basted Young Turkey with Gravy Packet more...
Thank you Walmart for the Festive Bastex Young Turkey with gravy! This was the perfect main course for our Thanksgiving Meal!
kelsey p.
It was a good turkey with the right seasoning on it. The package is good in details. But I would change the handle to it
Amanda L.
mobile, AL
Best turkey for deep frying. The price is great and the meat is juice it melts in your mouth. Great flavor and price
Luna L.
Camden, NY
OK brand I prefer to grow my own that way I know I am not paying for saline injected meat. Otherwise it's a good buy
Casey M.
Floral City, FL
Easy to cook, very juicy, great price, good buy for the holidays for sure! Good quality meat. I would buy this again.
Alexis D.
Review for: Festive Basted Young Turkey with Gravy Packet, Festive Basted Young Turkey with Gravy Packet more...
Very easy to cook and healthy for my family! Quick to put together as a meal with some vegetables and mashed potatoes
Madelyn F.
Providence, RI
Love this turkey got it at a great price and ready for thanksgiving cant wait to enjoy it with the family for dinner