Fervent: A Woman's Battle Plan to Serious, Specific and Strategic Prayer uploaded by Jennifer W.

BY B & H PUBLISHING GROUP

Priscilla Shirer, Paperback, English-language edition, Pub by B & H Publishing Group see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Jennifer H.
Clinton, MD
As a woman of God it is vital that I have a strategic plan when it comes to my prayers. This book proves that point. Its an excellent resource to use to plan your attack against the enemy. The one thing that this book taught me was to remember where I came from and focus on where i'm going when it comes to my prayers. This book and the film war room are excellent to add to your collection
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
THIS is a classic battle took for some serious warrior prayers! Love that it's to be used and lived on and in-not to sit on a shelf and look pretty! Written by a special, anointed woman it gives real life prayer strategy in an easy to follow and use layout! True to God's word! You will become a sticky note prayer warrior!!!
Tabitha M.
I love this book! I am definitely reading it again. it has helped me open my mind in how I specifically pray for any and everything.
Devin H.
Denton, NC
This book was given to me as a friend, it is an amazing book inspired by the movie war room that is very helpful in everyday life dealing with pretty much anything
Alexandria M.
Stone Mtn, GA
This book changed my prayer life!!! It is so important to have prayers and a war room because the enemy is here to steal, kill, and destroy. If you are looking for a book to help take your prayers to the next level, this is the book! It provides scriptures that you can use in prayers for every topic. I am so HAPPY that I got this book. And if I could give it 100 stars I would.
Sarah S.
You have an enemy . . . and he’s dead set on destroying all you hold dear and keeping you from experiencing abundant life in Christ. What’s more, his approach to disrupting your life and discrediting your faith isn’t general or generic, not a one-size-fits-all. It’s specific. Personalized. Targeted.

Ready to do battle with your prayer life? If not, pass this book straight on by. An enemy is out there and if you want to just collect go, get your $200 bucks and move through life, don't bother. However, if you're serious about dedicating yourself to learning about becoming a prayer warrior and just learning small ways to change your prayer life, this book will do it. Priscilla gives practical ways that anyone can put into action in their prayer life. She hits topics that women such as identity, family strife, temptation, fears, busyness, bitterness and other ways the enemy tries to over take us. She provides prayers in each chaper to help with specific issues, and also has areas for you to write your own prayers to stick in your closet, bedroom, bathroom or wherever the enemy attacks you on that issue. I love this book. So practical and useful, but relevant. Fantastic!!!
Kayla M.
New haven , CT
I so love this book! So amazing a life changer! Helps you learn how to specifically pray and go to battle in prayer.