FertilityBlend For Women uploaded by Brittany B.FertilityBlend For Women uploaded by Danielle F.

BY FERTILITYBLEND

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Optimizes female fertility and reproductive health. Dietary Supplement with a Premium Formula of Chasteberry, Folic Acid, Antioxidants Green Tea, Vitamin E and Selenium, L-Arginine, B Vitamins and Other Nutrients Essential for Fertility Health. FertilityBlend™ for Women helps improve fertility health by optimizing hormonal and menstrual cycle balance.  Vitex agnus-castus enhances hormone balance and ovulation.  The antioxidants green tea, vitamin E, and selenium improve overall reproductive health.  L-arginine is an amino acid that stimulates the reproductive organs by improving circulation.  Vitamins B6 and B12, folic acid, iron, magnesium, and zinc help address specific deficiencies that are known to impact fertility health. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, tre see more...

Review (1)
Photos (2)
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Wellness Guru Expert
I just got this about 2 months ago, and although I haven't gotten pregnant yet, it has definitely made my cycles regular and around the time I should be ovulating each month I know actually get cramps or also know as "ovulation pains" I'm hoping this works and is what helps my fiance and I conceive I also picked up the men's one for him!
Laci R.
Laci R.
Burlington, IA
Wellness Guru Expert
Was wondering if anyone has taken this and had any success with using this at all? I have dealt with infertility and qould love to try this!