BY FERRO-SEQUELS

Specially Formulated for Dual Action.Ferro-Sequels are specially formulated timed-release caplets that are easy to swallow. They deliver iron slowly to maximize absorption, and gently to reduce stomach upset. The effective way to treat iron deficiency. Effective time-release. Gentle to your system.* Optimal absorption with less gastric upset.* Dual action formula! Ferro-Sequels Timed Release tablets dissolve slowly and gently. The tablets are easy to swallow, and they contain low sodium. Specially Formulated for Dual Action. Ferro-Sequels are specially formulated Timed-Release tablets that are easy to swallow. They deliver iron slowly to maximize absorption, and gently to reduce stomach upset .* *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

• I have a very low immune system due to on going health is...1 Answers
Jennifer B.
Jamestown, NY
I was told by my doctor to take these when I got pregnant because of my anemia. I was taking up to 3 a day. I had no constipation like other iron supplements. I am still taking these and my baby is 4 months old. I would definitely recommend these!
Danielle A.
Playa Del Rey, CA
I was prescribed these for my iron deficiency and it improved within days, maybe even quicker than that. My bruises cleared up, my skin glowed a little more, and I felt healtheir. The only con to it is that is can cause other bodily problems, like constipation, from the high dosage of iron.
Kimberley-Jane Y.
Wiltshire
I have a very low immune system due to on going health issues. I get tired very easily and know lack of iron could be a cause. What would be the best iron supplements to take and how would they benefit me?