Ferretts Iron Supplement, Ferrous Fumarate 325mg - 60 tablets

by Ferretts

Gentle on the stomach. High potency (106mg Elemental Iron). One tablet daily. Small, easy to swallow tablet. Ferretts Iron Supplement, Ferrous Fumarate 325mg - 60 tablets Ferretts are for use as a dietary supplement. Each tablet contains: Iron - 106mg This provides me with the iron I need.I would recommend Ferretts to a friend. My doctor told me to get Ferretts because I would only need to take one tablet per day and it would be gentle on my stomach, he was right. Ferretts is much better than the other brand I was taking. Suggested Use: One tablet daily. Store in cool dry place. WARNINGS: As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health care professional before using this product. Accidental overdose of iron containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under. click this product to see full details

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ferretts Iron Supplement, Ferrous Fumarate 325mg - 60 tablets!
2 years agoMississauga , ON
Is amazing , I feel a great amount of difference in my over all health and energy in my body. Since I started using it I feel more energetic and don’t feel easily tired or lazy. It keeps me active and motivated too, it helps to prevent breakouts on my skin as well, it does help contribute in many factors in my body to be better. People who care about their health should really look into this.