Ferrero Rondnoir : Fine Dark Chocolates uploaded by alyssa j.

• Seriously!! Where do they sell these !!! I usually get t...2 Answers
  • Where do you find these? I've never seen them in stores! ...3 Answers
  • Me gustaría saber donde puedo conseguir los siguientes ch...1 Answers
Ferrero Rondnoir : Fine Dark Chocolates
  • "I would eat these once in a while since in not a big fan of dark chocolate.but there still good :)" in 5 reviews
  • "I'm not a big fan of dark chocolate's." in 2 reviews
Melody W.
Cedar park, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I do not like dark chocolate in the slightest. But I was given a combination pack of ferrero rochers and had some of these in them. I was skeptical but also craving chocolate so I tried these. And oh my goodness these are phenomenal! I am in absolute love with these!
Kailee L.
My number one favorite candy/chocolate/snack ever! I'm so upset I can't find these anymore! I used to get them all the time! The original dark chocolate one's with the chocolate ball in the middle were my favorite and then they switched it to a peanut or almond in the center. I want the original ones back!
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oh.Em.Gee. This is hands down my favorite chocolate! A chocolate shell with chocolate sprinkles outside and smooth chocolate with a chocolate bit in the center. They're a little pricy, but you seriously get what you pay for with these, they are that good. Highly recommend!
Lady C.
Honolulu, HI
I love this chocolate. Not so sweet and very addicting it's not so pricey and not so sweet, I eat it when I crave for sweets I don't find anything else to compare with I love all the Ferraro brand chocolates
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Usually, it's the gold wrapped candies from Ferrero Rocher that get all the attention, but this Rondnoir candy is similar, with the chocolate and hazelnut, but instead of milk chocolate, it's dark chocolate. It's rich and delicious, and I don't understand why you can't get this on its own. This candy, like the white chocolate one, is seriously under-rated.
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Absolutely the best chocolate ever. So delicate and delicious !! I am a big fan of dark chocolate and this one is my favorite by far. I usually get the box containing a variety of Ferrero and keep all the Rondnoire for myself. Now this is the best holiday gift ever. Or just the best snack ever :)
Becca L.
Delicious chocolate. Hard chocolate outer shell with a crispy wafer layer and a smooth Nutella-like chocolate in the center with a hazelnut in the middle. A relatively complex chocolate. I absolutely love these. You can by this from most stores.
mayric l.
Elmhurst, NY
Great flavor! Para los amantes del chocolate en todas sus formas este es un bombón exquisito! Un poco más fuerte y amargo por ser chocolate oscuro pero igualmente delicioso. Súper recomendado, me encanta!
Amy Z.
I don't know what it is about dark chocolate that leaves me wanting more. Regular Ferraro is good, but these are exquisite! Nutty crunch on the outside and rich chocolate on the inside; best combination!
Jen O.
Parma, OH
Love all the new varieties they come out with and this one is no different. It's actually better than the rest to me as I am a huge dark chocolate fan. Rich dark chocolate taste, not recommended if you don't like dark chocolate though.
Sasha E.
Hickory, NC
Where do you find these? I've never seen them in stores! I love dark chocolate and I would love to buy one.
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
Seriously!! Where do they sell these !!! I usually get the box that contains all the assortments !! I need it !! :)
Milagros G.
Argentina, BsAs
Me gustaría saber donde puedo conseguir los siguientes chocolates y a que saben, en verdad me llama mucho la atención y tengo mucha ganas de obtenerlos!!
Kat J.
Anybody else like these WAY better than the regular Ferrero Rocher® Chocolate? 😍