BY FERRERO ROCHER #20 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Aishwarya S.
Lucknow
Absolutely love love love it. One word- PERFECTION.
One request- PLEASE BUY IT
The flavour of the chocolate is so rich and it melts in the mouth.
Destiny D.
Oshawa, ON
They are literally blessing your soul while you are eating it. For real, my inner fat child is literally getting life from just talking about it.
Sydney R.
Surrey, BC
Such a great. They’re rich, crunchy, soft and everything right about chocolate. I don’t even like chocolate and I can gobble down a box of these!
Makeupmad_xo B.
Riverside, Alexandria
This is my favourite chocolate of all time. They are so rich in flavour and the chocolate in the middle is amazing. I purchase this all the time
IsaĂ­as S.
Jupiter
Muy Sabroso , vale la pena Comprarlos ya que son un poco Caros pero son extremadamente deliciosos , un manjar para tus papilas Gustativas
Milagros L.
Panama
Rico para tenerlos e irlos comiendo de a poco, no son muy caro por lo que a veces los compro y los tengo en la nevera para cuando me provocan.
Nida M.
Hyderabad, Sindh
Best chocolates in the world.my hubby used to gift it from our engagement time as he knowsi love them alot.hazelnuts r top of the cherry in it
Mel P.
Leicester
favourite chocolates, are affordable when in smaller packs but larger packs are a bit more expensive depending on where you purchase them from.
QUEEN U.
One of my go to snacks . love the taste.i mean what's there not to love about this product? The taste is so life giving.lol and its so filling.
Hannah M.
Daegu
I really, really love Ferrero Rocher, it is just so creamy and tasty. But maybe the could put in less sugar, I don’t think that much is needed.
is this product halal ,?
Samy T.
Taber, AB
Are these chocolates gluten-free?