BY FERRERO ROCHER #20 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Mia B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Not the best quality chocolate in my opinion. It’s very sickly and expensive! However there very traditional at Christmas! I do tiered other chocolates to this.
Kayleigh M.
Midlothian, Dalkeith
Beautiful, yummy and so worth the money! These are one of my most favourite chocolates, also my mums fave too. If you haven’t tried these then you’ve got to!!
Chelsea M.
Gatineau, QC
I love getting these for xmas. A chocolate i look forward to around that time of year. If you love nutella you will love these. Not bad of price but worth it!
Yashika M.
No one can stop eating this ferrero rocher chocolates full of yummy dark cocolates from inside and lots of nuts and crushy from outsideI feel like chips crush
Sanya B.
This amazing hazelnut chocolate brings happiness wherever it goes. A perfect chocolate for all bakery purposes. Melts in the mouth as soon as enters the mouth.
Lauren M.
Lindsay street, Golspie
These are my favourite sweets ever. They are gorgeously decadent both silky smooth and crunchy. I like to take my time and eat these beauties layer by layer.
Shahnaz I.
Yummm a classic and favourite. I really.like this dont get bored and always a good chocolate for when the family are around and everyone digs in after dinner
Clare C.
Dublin
Was one of my most fav choc of all times but I have recently seen a video online of a boxs been invested with magets and TBH I would never eat again sorry 😐
Tasmeera R.
Columbus
I could eat this all day long. I love the nutty taste of this. The chocolate is expensive so that it a little bit of an issue but the taste is really great.
بشرا M.
Worth tasting my favourite of all time hazel nuts taste yummy in it its choclate flavor is such rich and sweet Ferrero Rocher Fine Hazelnut Chocolates Candy
is this product halal ,?
Samy T.
Taber, AB
Are these chocolates gluten-free?
is this product halal ,?