BY FERRERO ROCHER #20 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

alina s.
[product:grand-ferrero-rocher-milk-chocolate-and-hazelnut-ornament-4.4-oz.-package] [product:hershey’s-chocolate-kisses-deluxe-with-whole-roasted-hazelnut-center]
Imen D.
Omg I just can't describe how much I love it ! It's has the best chocolate taste ever ! My favorite of all time ! If you didn't try it then you should and then you'll love it 😍
Katie L.
Pembroke dock, Pembrokeshire
I don't think there's a better chocolate out there. Starting with the packaging. It's just beautiful and the little tubs come in handy for bits and bobs once the chocolates are eaten. Once you've unwrapped the gold. The chocolate is just delicious and you can never stop at one. Perfect mixture of crunch and smooth chocolate.
🍭 P.
This chocolate is one of my faves as it taste so good with the hazelnut, it’s a very good price for the taste and great value for money and great as a gift also I love the flavour and texture in your mouth as it’s crunchy and would recommend for sure. Ferrero Rocher Fine Hazelnut Chocolates Candy, 16 count
Persephone L.
Toronto, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Delicious!!! I love getting and giving these as presents. They are my favourite chocolate in the world and they totally taste like childhood! Can’t help but love these so so so much. If you haven’t tried these then what are you waiting for. I think it’s the best chocolate ever and I don’t think I have had a better mass produced chocolate!
Nisha K.
Kochi
I love the cute packaging . The crusty feel of the chocolate is amazing . It is a little expensive but its worth the price. I will buy this again as I really love the quality of the chocolate , the taste , the appearance everything is too good to miss it out . I would also consider giting it to my friends
Zoe C.
Buenos aires
One of my favorite chocolates ever!! I have a sweet tooth and this chocolate really makes me happy. It’s so unique, the outside of it is quite crunchy while the inside is composed of a paste similar to Nutella. In the middle there is a hazel nut which brings all the chocolate together . It is really good but sometimes I consider it a bit overpriced.
Rossy A.
Como amo este chocolate siempre es bueno darse un capricho en casa nunca me falta en mi cumpleaños amo cuando me regalan esto porque sin duda lo disfruto lastima que se me acaba rápido de lo bueno que sabe 😋♥️😍
AFSHAN K.
Melbourne
Its my all time favourite chocolate to hog on it is soft crunchy nutty and chocolaty round chocolate 😋 all togather tastes delicious i eat it like so much every single time i go for grocery shopping i get this for myself .ofcourse its a worth buying  Ferrero Rocher® Hazelnut Chocolates - 21.1 ounce
Sabrina S.
My dad always bought me ferrero rocher growing up and I've never gotten bored of the taste. The chocolate nutted covers a layer of wafer which then includes more chocolate inside with a nut in the center and it's to die for! I still purchase this chocolate when I can and indulge.
is this product halal ,?
Samy T.
Taber, AB
Are these chocolates gluten-free?
is this product halal ,?