BY FERRERO ROCHER #20 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

courtney l.
leicester
Love the amount you get however it is a little pricey but 100% worth it. I absolutely love these and could eat them all day everyday. I can get these from every supermarket and everyone I know loves them.
Kelsey H.
Rosthern, SK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
hmmmm The Living Gods I would say....This is one of the best creations Ferrero Rocher has come out with!! I absolutely love the creaminess, texture, smooth, rich chocolaty taste!! It has a nice crunch inside with the wafer wrapped around the chocolate. I love the smoothness of the creamy chocolate inside and its incased with a beautiful nut inside!!! They come in a very cute packaging perfect for giving this as a Valentine gift or Bridal Gift. They are pretty high in calories but of course its only a treat when I eat them. I also love the way they have crushed hazelnuts all around the chocolate giving them a great extra crunch. They are not too sweet for me so I can have multiples in one sitting lol. Go ahead grab yourself some, you will not be disappointed!!

I buy them for 8.99$ a box at Walmart. I will be a repeat customer very soon! Yum!
Georgia M.
Ferrero Roche’s are such a nice chocolate, they’re also such a good little gift to get people as a lot of my relatives love these as the nuts are mixed with chocolate.
Pooja t.
I got these on Valentine's Day
The crunchy crust and the tasty chocolate filling
This is a satisfying amount of chocolate u can get in a bite single balls
Love it
Nidhi E.
Damn I love these! They're one of my favourite chocolates! These chocolates have different layers and there's a nut on the inside. It tastes so good I can't even!
Dina E.
jeddah
One of the most important and best international products
Which has gained wide popularity in the Middle East
won the admiration of the many and I am one of them
I highly recommend it
Because I found it 👍🏻 great
Cristina C.
Madrid
Me encantan estos bombones tienes chocolate en crema por dentro y en el centro una avellana y vienen recubiertos de una capa crujientes de chocolate y trozos de avellanas.
Layla H.
Jeddah, Jeddah
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my favourite chocolate of all time, I love everything about it. I love the chocolate shell on the outside, the nut on the inside and the smooth rich chocolate. This chocolate will always remind of a special occasion
alina s.
[product:grand-ferrero-rocher-milk-chocolate-and-hazelnut-ornament-4.4-oz.-package] [product:hershey’s-chocolate-kisses-deluxe-with-whole-roasted-hazelnut-center]
Imen D.
Omg I just can't describe how much I love it ! It's has the best chocolate taste ever ! My favorite of all time ! If you didn't try it then you should and then you'll love it 😍
is this product halal ,?
Samy T.
Taber, AB
Are these chocolates gluten-free?
is this product halal ,?