BY FERRERO ROCHER #20 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Amanda C.
Barrie
Definitely one of my favourite chocolates, which is interesting because I'm not a big fan of hazelnut. But the texture and the flavoring is so good, I just can't say no to them.
Catalina I.
I'm a big chocolate fan, so the chocolate has to be very bad in order for me to refuse it. But when I crave chocolate, I want to treat myself with these chocolates. They are amazing
Nelly M.
Santo Domingo
It’s Ferrero Rocher! And of top of that is is chocolate! Who wouldn’t love it?! Can’t think of anyone. Only problem of this one is that is quite indeed very pricey. I totally recommend this to everybody!
Candice C.
I love these chocolates. The nutella and chocolate together is so delicious! The crunch on the outside adds extra taste to it. The only bad thing about these chocolates is that they can be quite expensive...
Jess C.
Omg where do I start. The shell crunches and you enter a world of flavour. I buy these everywhere I go. It is honestly one of the best chocolates to ever be made. 110% buy again. They do have nuts in
Sienna B.
West Sussex , Worthing
It's a tradition to have ferero roches as a present in our household for Christmas. If there was one year when I didn't open a packet or receive one, I hunk I would break down and cry. These are amazing and I couldn't live without them.
zartaj s.
Sharjah, Muwaleih
chocolate and hazelnut is my all time favourite its a must try for choclate lovers..the crunchiness and the hazelnut nuttiness will surely make you fall in love wth this one
Jade P.
London
These are my favourite chocolates to eat. I think they are a bit pricey for chocolate but they are so good.
Kathleen Y.
COQUITLAM , BC
Okay seriously though how can you not love hazelnut and chocolate. It's the adult-approved equivalent of Nutella. The only reason you could not lover ferro roche is if you're allergic to hazelnuts.
Marsha J.
This chocolate crunchy almond goodness is one of the top chocolates for me,they don't compare a bit pricey but when you bit into one of those goodness, it is all worth it!
is this product halal ,?
Samy T.
Taber, AB
Are these chocolates gluten-free?
is this product halal ,?