BY FERRERO ROCHER #20 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Beth E.
Liverpool
Not my favourite chocolate as I find the chocolate is overpowered by the taste of nuts which isn't really my thing. But I'm always bought a packets a Christmas and I do jump straight into them.
Kendra C.
Balgonie
Good chocolates if you like nuts. The value is appropriate for the price point - they are cheap but they aren’t decadent either. Usually I get some of these around Christmas and always enjoy them. I like the hazelnut flavour.
Jean S.
London
They a special little surprise hidden under that gold foil(Aluminium). When they come out they look spectacular on the plate or any serving dish. They are a welcome addition to any diner party. The crunchy hazelnut, chocolate spread(Gnash) incased in water biscuit and then dipped in chocolate. Then lastly sprinkled with chopped hazelnuts. Yummy yummy yummy 😋
Carla C.
Conception Bay South
My only complaint about these chocolates is that people usually only buy them at Christmas. The thin wafer shell is yummy and the hazelnut and mousse in the middle is light and delicious.
Amy W.
Elk Point
We buy these a lot more around Christmas time. They’re one of my favourite chocolates. I love the crunch and crisp of the exterior and the smooth creamy interior. Great taste and texture.
Sasha L.
Deal
Not a fan of nuts so i never used to eat them, however i tasted one more recently and they are actually really nice, not to nutty, just a nice crunch im the chocolate, nice packaging to
isabelle d.
The packaging is so cute! You can find it in any stores really even corner shops. However I did find it quite over priced for how much you get if I’m honest but other than that the taste is DELICIOUS!!
Priscella D.
Brampton, ON
Ferraro rocher is my most favourite kind of chocolate. The different textures and flavours really help to compliment eachother and the amount of chocolate is just perfect. The creamy centre filling is my favourite.
Jazmin Q.
Los Angeles, CA
Happiness in a bite! They are so delicious and definitely worth their price! They’re easy to gift around the holidays they come w a bow and all so no need for gift bags or boxes 🤗
Ashleigh I.
northampton
These are my all time favourite chocolate, people know if they need to get in to my good books and get me something this are there go to thing they just dont last very long in my house as they are so moreish
is this product halal ,?
Samy T.
Taber, AB
Are these chocolates gluten-free?
is this product halal ,?