BY FERRERO ROCHER #20 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Kara B.
So so so so soooooooooo yum!! My favourite chocolate ever! These are perfect as a gift and you can get assorted boxes which are also amazing. You can’t just eat one of these like you’ve got to have at least 2 to feel satisfied.
Toronto
Ferrero Rocher is another one of my top favourite chocolates. For those of you who love hazelnut I highly recommend this product. It is a great balance between rich chocolate and hazelnut. An added bonus is the pretty packaging
Tanvee M.
Pune
Chocolate is love. And my favourite brand has always been Ferrero rocher.  I buy this from a local store next to my house. I never run short of these, I usually keep a stock and buy these frequently just as our grocery.
Katherine W.
Park Street, Denbigh
Growing up there was always something about these that seemed magical. From the gold wrapping, to the crispy and soft textures, they are always such a treat to divulge into, and share if you’re feeling particularly generous!
Karen O.
I buy these at Costco because they are cheap and delicious. My family enjoys them and they are a great gift. The flavour and textures are awesome too. I love the hazelnut in the centre. I also like that they are individually wrapped.
Lucy R.
Woking
One of my favourite chocolates out there, absolutely love them they are just so easy to eat, you can never just eat one cause once that flavours in your mouth you just want to go back for more! Quite expensive but worth it
Mercy S.
Berlin
It's very tasty to start with..... It also not that costly and very affordable and taste also very delicious.... It has a very good flavor......... It's one of the best chocolates that I've ever tasted..... And it's repurchase worthy.... I really like it
Vena S.
Baniswef, Baniswef
It’s so Yamy I am fall in love with this chocolate,it’s the top of my favorite I this their is no alternative for this kind of chocolate I always eating it ,it’s little costly but I recommend every one for it Ferrero Rocher® Chocolate
Mel S.
Saint Laurent, QC
There are so many specialty chocolates out there but this one takes the cake! I love everything about this tasty treat!! Loads of hazelnuts, loads of chocolate and a teeny bit of wafer, how can you go wrong? I had to stop myself from eating the whole box!
Altyna A.
Prague
Love love it. Very delicious chocolates. Price is great for this pack. Maybe counts as a luxury chocolate. Favour is good, love the nuts inside. I don’t eat it often but prob once in 3 months. Will buy soon for sure.
is this product halal ,?
Samy T.
Taber, AB
Are these chocolates gluten-free?