BY FERRERO ROCHER #20 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Corena C.
Millbrook, AL
Delicious and super satisfying! I love the balance of textures and how smooth the flavor is. They’re a little inexpensive luxury that I love getting as a gift each year.
Jack R.
Ferrero rocher is by far the best chocolate out in the market. I love the combination of textures brought by the crunchy outside and the soft and gooey chocolate center
Sabrina M.
Anderson
The cost makes this a candy for special occasions. Not my go to when I get a sweet tooth. The multi packs like this make a great adult stocking stuffer or Easter basket filler.
lorena p.
United states
I love these chocolates. They are delicious. They have peanuts on top as a shell. In the inside there is nutella or melted chocolate (I don't know which one it is I'm pretty sure it's nutella.) And then in the center there is a nut. These are so good. I totally recommend these. I am obsessed with them. i actually bought the Ferrero Rocher Fine Hazelnut Chocolates Candy, 16 count today about an hour ago and already finished half.
Julia L.
I’m a sucker for chocolate and hazelnut. These are the most magical chocolates that are so beyond yummy. Love the packaging as well!
Ezequiel T.
This chocolate has an awesome flavor and is very crispy and the value is a little pricey but I eat these often because they are super addictive because it has an amazing flavor and I would definitely buy again.
Shilpa S.
If there are million chocolate lovers, then i'm one of them.If there are 100 chocolate lovers then i'm one them them.If there's is only one chocolate lover then i'm the one _I just love chocolates and tried almost every single one available in the market. Ferrero rocher is one of my favourites and I can eat them anytime anywhere, _Small balls of perfection coated with the best chocolate milk, over thin wafer and centre filled with chocolate and hazelnut.People often argue about it's high price, but I think this product is worth this price.Eat it or gift it _ either way youre gonna be happy.Whenever someone gifts me ferrero rocher I literally bless them.If youre looking for box full of perfection then youre search is over my friend. It a portal to a magical world, as soon as you out it in your mouth, it slowly melts, numbing all your senses.Enough said!Go and try it guys!
Shabnam A.
New Delhi
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Chocolate is always any woman's first love. But this chocolate omg I am madly in love with them still I have to kill them by eating them. I am cruel I know but I just couldn't resist. This chocolate is full of my beloved ingredients I just love hazelnuts and nutella and the combination of these two is deadly for me. The the moment you keep it in your mouth you go to some other world for sure like some chocolate world. To be very honest the chocolates are quite expensive for me to buy so I really would appreciate if they low their prices. But anyway I love I love I love it
Mariam B.
New Castle, DE
I just love these candies. They are just so darn good that I can't stop eating them. I don't even eat the hazelnut in the center, it's the rest of that I like. I pop one in my mouth and they get soft and just collapse into oohy goohy goodness. The bits of hazelnut on the outside ads even more delicious goodness. Shall I go on....just get them
Kate R.
Clackmannanshire
I love Ferrero rocher chocolates but usually only have them when gifted for birthdays and Christmas, thet are a luxurious and very delicious treat when they are purchased! I love the packaging I think it makes them stand out from other boxed chocolates! I think the nut encrusted outer lyer, wafer, smooth chocolatey centre and hidden Hazlehead nut are the perfect combination! pure indulgence!
is this product halal ,?
Samy T.
Taber, AB
Are these chocolates gluten-free?