BY FERRERO ROCHER #20 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Tessa C.
Martha, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
BEST CANDIES EVER!!! I will always love these nutty, creamy, crunchy, soft chocolate candy! I’m obsessed
Anahi L.
My favorite kind of chocolate just the best to satisfy my cravings of chocolate. Just the best out there
Micha H.
Bristol, VA
I have a student that always gets this for me as a gift and I love it. Great taste. Could not be happier.
kik: A.
This has been my favorite chocolate since I was a little girl there’s absolutely nothing better than this
Sarah H.
Wonderful decadent taste and perfect for a treat for yourself or a thoughtful present for someone else.
Annette G.
Snover, Mi
This is my chocolate indulgence that I love to treat myself to! The chocolate just melts in your mouth
Elyssa H.
Always have these in my kitchen. Once you eat it, it seriously just doesn’t stop you can’t just have 1.
Sydney C.
THESE ARE MY GO TO CHOCOLATE. Did you have a bad day? Eat a roche. Make a bad grade in a class? Roche.
Olivia R.
Hampton, FL
A great gift or just enjoy for yourself this chocolate literally melts in your mouth no complaints here
❗️Genesis C.
houston
No puedo quejarme de este chocolate tan especial tan Rico y estupendo me fascina su sabor es exclusivo
is this product halal ,?
Samy T.
Taber, AB
Are these chocolates gluten-free?