BY FERRERO ROCHER #20 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Shelbe O.
These are one of my favorite chocolates. I love hazelnuts and chocolate so putting two and two together is just heaven.
Crystal G.
Laredo, TX
I like the crunch of the hazelnut and pieces and the smooth chocolate that was used in making this sophisticated candy.
Jessica H.
Va
Whats not to love...i dont like sweets but these golden morsels get me good...my boyfriend always gets these for me.
Lizette S.
So good and amazing every bite will grant you something so delicious and great! Next time you want chocolate get this
Alyssa B.
So delicious!!!! Such a classic candy! Great as a gift! Tons of flavor. Chocolate is good quality chocolate as well!
Kasey W.
Swannanoa, NC
These are my brothers far. Mine are coconut ones. But they are all very rich silky chocolate with a wonderful filling
Alicia R.
Who doesn't love these, no box is safe around me lol I eat All of them they so good it's had to keep them long enough
Renata U.
El Paso
I am not really a chocolate person .but I sure can’t resist my self when tjere are some around the house I love them
Megan S.
Otway, OH
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! Always great so delicious!!!!! Wish they were on sale more or a little bit cheaper is the only con!
KT H.
Clinton, CT
One of my favorite candies… It’s hard to find a candy with hazelnut that tastes good. This definitely takes the cake!
is this product halal ,?
Samy T.
Taber, AB
Are these chocolates gluten-free?