BY FERRERO ROCHER #20 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Cindy F.
Santa Barbara
I am not a big fan of chocolate but this chocolate is my go to. It tastes so good and the price is ok but definitely worth it.
LeeAnna M.
Ghent , NY
My nana always has these for us when we go to her home. They are pretty good. I’ve never purchased them so I’m not sure prices.
Randi B.
W Hollywood, CA
My boyfriends favorite chocolate. Always give him this chocolate with his gifts. He loves getting these. Nice packaging too.
Leah S.
This is one of my favorite candies! Crunchy on the outside and creamy on the inside, with a hazelnut surprise in the middle!
Sade M.
Proctorville
These weren’t bad. I wasn’t impressed though with the price. Crazy expensive for something that doesn’t even taste that good.
Jenny A.
Tucson, AZ
I have been eating this chocolate for years and havw never been disappointed. Incredible flavor and perfect for any occasion.
Tayler C.
shelby nc
I’ve had these a couple of times and they are great and hits the spot all the time and you eat one of them you will want more
Joselyn B.
I really love this chocolate because of its krispy nuts on the outside and of its creamy delicious chocolate on the inside :)
Kat P.
Port St Lucie, FL
I love these little balls of chocolate. There's nothing else out there that comes close. I absolutley love hazelnut anything.
Diane V.
This chocolate is simply amazing. I love hazelnut with chocolate can't just have one. It is simply the perfect comfort food.
is this product halal ,?
Samy T.
Taber, AB
Are these chocolates gluten-free?