BY FERRERO ROCHER #20 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Amanda M.
Monticello, KY
Another great chocolate when I have extra money. A little pricy but really worth the price in my book. You can find these at Walmart
Kenya G.
Pawtucket, RI
There's only two words to describe this; Absolutely Delicious. These truffles are light and airy with the perfect amount of hazelnuts
LuWanda W.
A Christmas favorite around here. The rich hazelnut pairs so nicely with the chocolate shell. They fill me with joy with each bite.
Haylee C.
Indianapolis, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my favorite candy! I love the texture. It’s smooth yet crunchy. Flavor is so good! Delicious! Kinda pricey but worth it!
Syndy T.
Pasco, WA
I Just love how it melts in your mouth and you can Savor every piece of it. No other way to say it is just a great chocolate
Melissa R.
These are simply amazing from the nutty outside to the crispy shell. Then the creamy center and whole hazelnut what could go wrong
Jessica B.
[product:ferrero-rocher-fine-hazelnut-chocolates-candy,-16-count] i think we can all agree that this is the best chocolate on earth
JĂ©ssica C.
Holbrook , NY
people always treat me with chocolate and I love them. This is my favorite of the moment, with an incredible taste and super cheap
Allison P.
Statesboro , GA
These are a special and rare treat. It’s one of those tings that you don’t often think of but know it’ll be good before you get it.
Paola Z.
This is the only chocolate I’ll ever eat, always had that rich delicious flavor. It has a great value for the taste you’re getting
is this product halal ,?
Samy T.
Taber, AB
Are these chocolates gluten-free?