BY FERRERO ROCHER #20 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Bibi C.
The chocolates are great if you’re giving them as a gift! They’re affordable, yet delicious enough to give them as gifts in all occasions.
Jill C.
Fort Worth
Very delicious but not a must-have. Though I do love these little bites, they are on the pricey side. I share these when I can afford them!
Georgie A.
I cannot get enough of these! They are sweet crunchy and delicious. I can eat a whole box in one sitting. Definitely my guilty pleasure!
Jessica C.
This is by far my favorite chocolate. The layers of chocolate and nuts makes it so good to eat. I don’t share these that’s how good it is
Duong N.
Gainesville, FL
I can never get enough of these! Delicious smooth chocolate with bits of peanut in it. Overall great gift for anyone that is a chocoholic
Ramona B.
A good, rich flavor- but I associate them with the holidays. Don’t think about them the rest of the year, even though I find them tasty.
josselyn m.
Carrollton, TX
I am chocolates in addition to the beautiful presentation I love the taste for these dates of frebrero are a good option to give away 😌🎁
Kim N.
arlington
If I could eat it everyday, I would! To me, this is the best chocolate in the world. I haven’t found any other that can compare to it.
Diane C.
Spring Lake, NC
Who wouldn't want more than just a three pack. Great sweet crunchy flavor. The packaging is nice and the price makes them even better.
Rebecca G.
Springfield, MO
My grandparents gave me this for the first time years ago. I love hazelnut and these little balls of goodness are well worth the price
is this product halal ,?
Samy T.
Taber, AB
Are these chocolates gluten-free?
is this product halal ,?