BY FERRERO ROCHER #20 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Jillian_Hope L.
piedmont
This massive treat comes with 4 packaged (normal sized) chocolates inside. I ate the normal sized chocolates and ended up throwing the chocolate shell away.
Iivette C.
New York
Me encanta su sabor a chocolate y toque de almendra me encanta ese es otro de mis favoritos y reconicido mundialmente y especial en el mes de los enamorados
St⭐r C.
Roseburg, OR
I got these for Christmas one year. I've heard about how good they were and I was curious. They are really good it turns out what everyone was saying is true
Brittany A.
Fayetteville
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Favorite chocolate. If you like hazelnut or just chocolate in general you should try this. The shell is a crisp wafer. Perfect texture for the spread inside.
Esther Z.
These are soooo good. I feel less guilty having these since the middle is a nut which is healthy :). The combo of flavors in this chocolate is just heavenly.
Vda D.
Reedley, CA
These are amazing. The chocolate with nuts and the hazelnut flavor is good. They are a bit pricey, so I usually look for good deals on them, like on holidays
Arianna M.
Chula Vista, CA
The way you bite into it and it just melts into your mouth , YUM!!! I always have to throw these in my cart at the check out stand at target when I see them.
Ramonita R.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My husband bought me this morning a box of "Ferrero Rocher" fine hazelnut chocolates. I really love these chocolate candy they have such an amazing taste.
Juan L.
Donna, TX
It a favorite in my household, great crunch with the hazelnut the chocolate is smooth and sweet always need to stock up on more because they run out quick
Katie F.
Livonia
Neither one of my favorite candies too. I love the crunchy bits and hazelnut flavoring. I've only had this a couple of times but they really are delicious.
is this product halal ,?
Samy T.
Taber, AB
Are these chocolates gluten-free?
is this product halal ,?