BY FERRERO ROCHER #20 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Lynn E.
Reno, NV
Chocolate and hazelnut with lots of crunch. I mean, what's not to like. They are a little pricier than I normally spend on chocolate, but I appreciate them as gifts.
Odaliz B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
These are the best thing anybody could’ve created on this earth. They are my favorite chocolates, they have a sweet but still a bit of salty flavor that helps balance it all in your mouth.
Amberjean G.
Kaplan, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love these especially during any holiday. Always a great gift or stocking filler. Always feel like I’m treating myself when I eat these. Like it’s a special occasion.
Sarah W.
Scott Depot
There is something about these chocolates that makes me oh so happy. I love the hazelnuttish flavor you get when biting into one. The chocolate is really good too
Priscilla A.
West covina , CA
I am eating chocolate I am going to splurge and eat this kind super creamy super crunchy the nuts in the middle are so delicious along with the velvety chocolate
Chandra L.
Liberty
Not a huge fan of hazlenut but I do love to have one of these every once on awhile. My step mother lives every kind of these tho, I tend to et her some every holiday.
Lora C.
What's not to love?! Hazlenuts, chocolate and wafers! I love the combination if textures and the fact that they are individually wrapped helps with portion control.
Candy R.
very good chocolate if you haven’t tried it you’re missing out because it’s a very good chocolate , I.t is very affordable but I.t does contain nuts so be careful !
Rida L.
Kansas City
My friend told me about them so I bought her some cause she likes them and I never tried one before and she gave me one and they were delicious because I love hazelnut and wafers the best. Been buying them every since.
Marie M.
Ashdown, AR
I don’t really like chocolate but this is my favorite chocolate bread in the whole entire world such a great flavor every time I eat like I’ve never eaten before because it’s so delicious
is this product halal ,?
Samy T.
Taber, AB
Are these chocolates gluten-free?