BY FERRERO ROCHER #20 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Samantha E.
I’m not a chocolate lover but this has been my favorite snack for years! They’re so creamy but still crunchy and just has the perfect amount of everything! This is my favorite chocolate to get whenever I’m craving something sweet!
Scarlett P.
Henderson, NV
These are perfect for Valentine’s Day because they’re the best chocolate ever! It’s so hard to resist from buying them. They are a bit pricey but def worth the price because once you bite into them you can’t stop eating!
Kerri M.
CARVER, MA
Reminds me of Christmas. Always had these with my father and I still give them to him every year for Christmas. Perfect amount if chocolate to hazelnut. And wrapped so nicely individually. Great gift and great to receive.
Tracy C.
Jesup, GA
My absolute FAVORITEEE chocolate EVER!! I LOVE CHOCOLATE. It’s my fav food (yeah I know it’s not exactly the healthiest). I only buy these when I want to splurge on myself, because these babies are pricey. It’s definitely worth it though!
Destiny C.
Bluefield, VA
Ever since I was a little girl, my dad always gave me one of these whenever he’d get a pack. I fell in love instantly! While they may be pricey, they’re worth every penny! I promise that you won’t regret this purchase.
Aubrey N.
Nashville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I received these from a friend a few years ago for Christmas and had never tried them before!! I was amazed at how amazing the they were and how they just melted In my mouth. I have repurchased a few times but they are a bit pricey
Bryana W.
Tucson, AZ
I could actually probably sit down and eat this all day without any complaints. While the inside tastes a little bit like Nutella and I actually hate Nutella but in these chocolates are the only way I’d ever eat it
Shelby O.
Westfield, WI
I don't usually buy these for myself too often, because they seem to be hard to find unless it's around the holidays. But I eat a ton of them around that time and I love them they're one of my favorite candies
Ronda K.
Travelers Rst, SC
Another of my favorite candies. I can’t just buy four. They’re a little pricey but worth every penny. It doesn’t stop me from buying them. I only buy every couple of months. I will definitely continue to buy.
Jenni L.
You can't help but feel fancy with these around. Until you go to eat it, and then everyone looks like they're trying to eat a too hot cookie. But they are delicious, and I can never turn one (Or three) down.
is this product halal ,?
Samy T.
Taber, AB
Are these chocolates gluten-free?