BY FERRERO ROCHER #20 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Yesenia J.
Los Angeles, CA
Hands down one of my favorite chocolate candy out there! It’s the perfect blend of good textures. I will just eat through out the day for a little sugar every now and again
Carmen R.
Riverdale, CA
Honestly I love these. I get them all year round. For Easter, my birthday, and Christmas. They’re absolutely my favorite chocolates ever. You guys just have the try them!
Rhea A.
Rochester , NY
This is my favorite chocolate ever. If you want to make my day get me these . It’s the crisp wafer with the chocolate and the hazelnut together ,it is a great combination .
Takiela L.
Brunswick, GA
I love these chocolates. I pop them like bon bons! I like the crunchy outside and the soft filling. Yum!Ferrero Rocher Fine Hazelnut Chocolates Candy, 16 count
Katrina W.
Decatur, GA
This candy is something of amazing. The chocolate melts in your mouth giving a soft but crunchy taste of goodness with a surprise hazelnut in the middle. I love to eat it by the layer.
Kaitlynn C.
Warrior, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I am a huge fan of chocolate and of this particular brand!! I love that these are absolutely delicious and that I can eat all the time and never get tired of them!
Heather G.
Clarksville, TN
These are by far my favorite chocolates! It is all the deliciousness in one bite that you could ever imagine! A perfect portion of hazelnut and chocolate in one delightful little snack sized ball! These are heaven to my taste buds.
Amber W.
Rolla, MO
Best chocolate ever I would eat it all day long if I could lol it has the most creamy chocolate taste i have ever tryed would tell everyone to try this chocolate!
Sierra K.
Middlefield, OH
I love these chocolates. They are delicious! The hazelnut and wafer makes it a light crispy treat. The flavors and textures really balance each other out making it perfect!
Jona S.
This is my addiction! These chocolates are so good! I could eat these all day. I like that they are crunchy and creamy at the same time and the taste is amazing!
is this product halal ,?
Samy T.
Taber, AB
Are these chocolates gluten-free?