BY FERRERO ROCHER #20 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Peter D.
Aurora, ON
I love the taste of chocolate they give you. The crunchyness of the hazelnut makes it that much more enjoyable.
allison f.
Lowbanks, ON
These dam chocolates are so good oh my gosh I buy them after Christmas or Valentine’s Day when they’re on sale
Pauline D.
Amsterdam
i like the taste, there is enough chocolate and the size is also ok. the price is a bit high for me personally.
Lize M.
Abaolutly fantastic. Rich and lovely. It melts in you mouth and is perfect gift for any occasion. I love this.
Anita i.
love the taste and kids are really enjoyed this product because it's really tasty and i recommend to all of you
Kinga S.
My husband buy it for me as a treats he now how much a love that delicious chockolates😍😍😍😍 one of my favourite
Ericka M.
San Ysidro
they are always the perfect gift, chocolate is delicious and the presentation is perfect for a last minute gift
Steph C.
Always a favourite a d always will be. These are so nice. Crunchy and creamy. A fairly cheap special treat 😍😍😍😍
Katie O.
Kenilworth
Such lovely luxury chocolates, tastes amazing and because they don't cost too much they also make great gifts!
Hana M.
I call it the luxury chocolate if you wanna feel good about yourself you should eat this chocolate that is it
is this product halal ,?
Samy T.
Taber, AB
Are these chocolates gluten-free?
is this product halal ,?