BY FERRERO ROCHER #20 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Montanna R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
A favorite from childhood well into adulthood. Very rich, but isn’t over the top sweet. I grab a small 3 pack every few months at the grocery store - to snack on while the boys are away. I’m not a big sharer.
Becca L.
Delicious chocolate. Hard chocolate outer shell with a crispy wafer layer and a smooth Nutella-like chocolate in the center with a hazelnut in the middle. A relatively complex chocolate. I absolutely love these. You can buy this from most stores.
Brianna D.
Davenport, FL
They are perfect when you are craving some chocolate because there are hazelnuts incorporated too so it is not an overpowering amount of chocolate and it doesn't get to feel sickly if you eat more than one.
Anna L.
Charlotte,NC
My all time favorite candy in this world! When I was a little girl.and Everytime we went to the grocery store I would always ask my mom.if we could get some. Of course she said yes! I am so glad she did! It is a wonderful childhood memory of mine, and it is a candy that taste awesome!
Lynnsey P.
Rosepine, LA
What's Heaven like you wonder? This chocolate has the be the answer. Just tried this chocolate for the first time recently and I'm addicted. This is truly the best most amazing fantastic awesome treat ever
Kirsten R.
Waynesburg, PA
I love the luxurious feel that this chocolate offers. I used to hate hazelnut but Ferraro rocher made me like it. Although this is a little bit pricier compared to its competitors, I think it is worth it!
Eva C.
Charleston
This is by far my favorite off the shelf candy! The whole hazelnut in the middle of the chocolate is the perfect touch and gives you a nice nutty flavor. The only problem is once you start, you can’t stop!
Amber D.
bartlesville
I don’t but these often, because they are a little pricey. But, they are well worth it. They are so delicious, and I love the filling inside. Plus, the packaging is so pretty and makes me feel like I’m eating extremely expensive candy.
Miller M.
kentucky
Undoubtedly the best candy in the world let alone the best chocolate! The crunchy outside paired with the creamy inside and a hazelnut at the very middle is the perfect combination of awesome! Love it!
Seleste G.
SINTON, TX
These chocolates are a little pricey so my husband usually just gets them for me for Valentine's day. So I always think of Valentine's when I think of these. Super good though love the hazelnut flavor
is this product halal ,?
Samy T.
Taber, AB
Are these chocolates gluten-free?