BY FERRERO ROCHER #20 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Patricia F.
The whole house LOVES these chocolates they are soooooo good we cant get enough of them. Every holiday we stock up.
Sarah P.
Highfields road, Witham
Who doesn’t love these?! Makes me think of Christmas and I always go for this flavour milkshake if it’s on offer!
Heidi G.
Aylmer, ON
Good chocolate! Easy to find especially around Christmas. Reasonable price. I still do like Lindor better though
jenn H.
Vancouver
Nothing can really go wrong with good chocolate. Great flavor profiles, keeps you coming back for more each time!
CAMILA R.
London, ON
Deliciousness in every bite. The most amazing chocolate out there. Great quality for great price. Recommend 10/10
Yasmim N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
this collection has something more beautiful than another, adoring all of this collection, I'm crazy to try, this
zahira M.
So good! Lovely as a gift to someone special! They taste amazing with strawberries and cream ! Contains peanuts.
D S.
Auuummmmmm
Oops I was just crunching soome of this
Yummicious mouth watering excellent taste
I love them alotttt
The chocolate that everyone loves including me, its texture is so nice, it's a perfect combination that you love.
Sri Priya R.
Hyderabad
Lovely chocolates but they are bit expensive than compared to other brands but all of it has its own unique taste
is this product halal ,?
Samy T.
Taber, AB
Are these chocolates gluten-free?