BY FERRERO ROCHER #20 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Whitney H.
Hot Springs
This is my FAVORITE chocolate. It’s a little expensive, but it’s so much better than any of the alternatives. It’s the best treat and it beautifully packaged so it also makes for great gifts! So yummy and smooth- Now I️ want more after writing this review.
J’Wana S.
Marion, VA
My favorite of all time! These are absolutely delicious! I pick them up whenever I can! They have never done me wrong and I will always purchase these! If you have never tried them, you are missing something major in your life!
Brittany T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These things are so addictive you can’t eat only one. Unless you only had one. But the hazelnut flavor is just perfect the crunch on the outside and the creamy smooth chocolate surrounding the whole nut in the center is just beautiful!
Amber V.
Inverness, FL
I wish there was more of these in a package, especially for the money. But they’re just so tastey I could care less about the price. There is no comparison. Hands down, the best. I buy these at least once a month.
Asmađź‘‘ K.
Tucker , GA
I love these chocolates! The chocolate layer on the outside combined with the crunchy hazelnut on the inside is delicious! A bit pricier than other brands such as Hershey's but the taste and quality really shows!
Vira K.
East Hanover, New Jersey
Ferrero Rocher is the most delicious chocolate in the entire world. I always feel so satisfied when nuts, crispy ball and "nutella" cream mix together, creating a symphony of taste. For me it's an amazing option.
Makayla H.
W Terre Haute, IN
Love this chocolate. I am a hazelnut fanatic so I could eat these ALL the time! I buy the big packages wherever I can find them. They are kind of expensive but to me they are totally worth it. Would recommend to anyone who love chocolate and nuts!
Zoe L.
Hazelnut is my favorite anything. Discovering these truffles was possibly the greatest thing that’s ever happened to me, behind my discovery of Nutella. These are really sweet though, so I usually feel lucky if I’m able to eat more than one.
Daniela đź’–.
Fort Smith, AR
Any amount of chocolate that taste this good I’ll take it! It is a hazelnut and crispy ball with hazelnut filling inside. That must be the best part. The packaging is very great looking and it is inexpensive.
Maria M.
beaumont, CA
Love these chocolates they look really fancy and they taste that way too they are delicious and have a hazelnut with chocolate cream and wafer outside these are one of my favorite to give away on Valentine’s Day
is this product halal ,?
Samy T.
Taber, AB
Are these chocolates gluten-free?