BY FERRERO ROCHER #20 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Fernanda L.
The almond and Nutella inside give this chocolate the perfect touch. This is my favorite chocolate and love the classy packaging
TORONTO F.
toronto
This is what I look for to receive as a gift during the Christmas time! So so good❤ When I want to treat myself, I go for it too.
Mirexy B.
MIAMI-FLORIDA
delicious if fuer apormi would have my house full of chocolates uyyyyyyyyyyyyyy rich are are so good my little mouth is water
Mariah R.
Perfect little gift and snack! Love these !!! My favourite chocolate to indulge in. Packaging is so intricate and elegant too.
Maria V.
One of my favourite chocolate ever..With the perfect gifty package and the most delicious taste who can say no to this godness
Mia V.
This chocolate is bomb lmao this is one of my favourite chocolates but it's kind of expensive for the little amount you get :-(
Cameron W.
London
Lovely chocolate . Expensive but worth it. Always a treat. No good if your not allowed nuts . Won't last long as there amazing
Nora J.
Budapest
Really like it. I buy it often exspecial when i can share it with my mom. This is her favoruite choclate so we eat a lot of it.
Chelsey J.
I love this junkie ...my best ..i eat them mostly for christmas because thats when they sell more kind of difficult to get them
Melissa B.
Sigo creyendo que son demasiado costosos, pero de su sabor no me quejo conservan el amargo del chocolate y eso es gratificante
is this product halal ,?
Samy T.
Taber, AB
Are these chocolates gluten-free?
is this product halal ,?