BY FERRERO ROCHER #20 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

claudia b.
LĂ©vis
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are not my favorite chocolate but it’s just such a classic. Very good still!! I rarely eat them but when i do, I enjoy it.
Sarah M.
Perfect for a gift, but it contains Peanuts so not everyone can eat it, but for who can, is delicious and definitely a good gift
yinnibel f.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B. Miami, FL
addicted to chocolate I love it is divine is a delicious experience the flavor, its texture the smell, and especially the almond
Buzz♥ M.
54000
Oh wow this is a romantic cleaver yummy great chocolate you can eat or gifted looks wonderful and taste wonderful also much love
F A.
Sefrou, Fes
I tried a lot of choclates before this nut since i taste o dont keep buyingit highly recommed Ferrero Rocher® Chocolate
Fernanda L.
The almond and Nutella inside give this chocolate the perfect touch. This is my favorite chocolate and love the classy packaging
Lauren S.
Alfreton
Very expensive for what they are. However tasty. In lovely packaging and box. Perfect for a gift with how nice they are packaged.
Eva P.
Málaga
They are my favorite of all time. They are very expensive, but I think they’re worth the price if you do not buy them too often.
Mirexy B.
MIAMI-FLORIDA
delicious if fuer apormi would have my house full of chocolates uyyyyyyyyyyyyyy rich are are so good my little mouth is water
makeup4ever 4.
beirut_badaro
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
yumyum yummyyy !
i adore chocolate
waww super proffesional pacakaging
i love the taste just so breathtaking
i love this product
is this product halal ,?
Samy T.
Taber, AB
Are these chocolates gluten-free?