BY FERRERO ROCHER #20 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Liga V.
Fine hazelnut little chocolates love 💖 I’m eating them when I really want something nice and sweet they are perfect sugar level for me 😋
Hend N.
Delicious, as always. Worked well, looked beautiful for placing in a crystal bowl at a family party. Taste was fresh, even a month later.
Ines C.
Me encantan, son mis bombones favoritos con la avellana y el chocolate por dentro uffff , cuando más los como es en Navidad y me encantan
Jessica A.
One of everyone’s favourite. One or two is enough as they can get a tad sickly. A staple for Mother’s Day, Christmas stocking fillers yet
selina w.
West Yorkshire
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Everyone i know love Ferraro rosher chocolate its so nice and the texture is smooth inside and has a nut in the middle for a nice crunch
Sophia C.
Woodbridge
Amazing!!! This is my favourite chocolate ever. We always buy these during the Christmas holidays and that’s when it’s eaten the most!
Stephanie N.
Salmiya, Salmiya
Ferrero Rocher, the name says it All, Richard combination of soft chocolate, slight wafer and a coat of chocolate and hazelnut pieces.
Hadisa A.
Bury
All time fav chocolate I can't live without it I like to make milkshake with milk and water and 3 frerror rocher love this combination
Simal A.
Abu Dhabi
Yes yes and yes. I say yes to the chocolate. Love the texture of it. Crunchy on the outside and soft in the inside. Deffo recommend it
Huma S.
luton
Very delicious I love it it taste very delicious Finger licking good 😋 Love it my favourite all time yet healthy ❤️ can’t stop myself 😂
is this product halal ,?
Samy T.
Taber, AB
Are these chocolates gluten-free?
is this product halal ,?