BY FERRERO ROCHER #12 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Keely M.
Franklin , NC
These balls of yummy deliciousness are flawless. The crunch is just heavenly. The inside is just GOOEY and yummy I love it. They are very pricey chocolates so if you want to try them you will be paying a pretty penny for some chocolate. But I won’t lie they are amazing and I can’t blame you if you buy the 16 counts or higher. I would highly recommend these chocolates!
Rach S.
Le Claire, IA
This is honestly my most favored chocolate it’sso delicious and has so much flavor to it I could eat an entire box of it if I wanted to! It’s got a hard outer shell and a creamy inside it’s just such like a perfect combination it’s so delicious and I would definitely recommend it to anybody who loves chocolate and nuts together it’s amazing
Taylor B.
Pell City, AL
I love Ferrero rochers so much! Really I’m not supposed to have chocolate because it makes me sick even the smell. But this is completely diff the smell does not bother me and the taste is great. I will definitely repurchase in the future & recommend this for anyone although the price is a little higher for just a couple pieces.
Tee M.
Honolulu, HI
These chocolates are really good!! Chocolate, hazelnut 😋😋 Getting chocolate cravings now. But anyways, packaging is cute and simple. If you were to see it, you would know what chocolate it is! I would recommend to someone else. Only downfall is that it’s pricey, and that’s why I don’t really reach for them unless I’m craving for them
Christina K.
By far one of the best individually wrapped chocolates. The whole thing melts in your mouth and is completely decadent. I love the layers of crunch and smooth and nutty. Im usually not a fan of nuts in chocolate so if they could make a version without it and keep the same flavors I would love it even more
Jen B.
Lafayette
So, so good. There is nothing to compare these delicious hazelnut balls.
My only complaint is that I can’t eat as many as I’d like to at once because I get sick of the tiny nut pieces getting stuck in my teeth.
The flavor is perfect though, and the melty chocolate inside is like heaven!
🍁Bethan H.
Gloucestershire
If anyone wants to buy me these then I would love you forever 😂 Ferrero Roche is my favourite brand of chocolate ever, I just absolutely adore them and cannot get enough of them. I love anything with hazelnuts.
Angela B.
Marquette
These are my all time favorite chocolates. I always buy them when they’re on sale at Target after Valentine’s Day so I can get a ton of boxes and stock up. They’re so rich and addicting it’s easy to eat more than the serving suggestion. I would recommend these to everyone who has a sweet tooth!
Lyndi P.
willard, mo
This is a personal preference, but I do not like these. I’m not the biggest hazelnut fan, but I feel that even if I was, the abrupt texture change in the middle of these is very off-putting. The chocolate is extremely soft and creamy and then there is just suddenly a hard nut in the middle.
Cheryl S.
St George, UT
My family and I love these little balls of chocolate hazel nut heaven. They are a wonderful mix of smooth creamy milk chocolate mixed perfectly with hazel nut enrobing a crisp waffer and super silky chocolate hazelnut filling with a whole nut on the center. They are wonderfully delicious.
is this product halal ,?
Samy T.
Taber, AB
Are these chocolates gluten-free?
is this product halal ,?