Ferrero Rocher Fine Hazelnut Chocolates, 48 ct. (pack of 6) uploaded by Nicola V.Ferrero Rocher Fine Hazelnut Chocolates, 48 ct. (pack of 6) uploaded by Riya J.Ferrero Rocher Fine Hazelnut Chocolates, 48 ct. (pack of 6) uploaded by Mookie M.

BY FERRERO ROCHER #11 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ferrero Rocher Fine Hazelnut Chocolates are a one-of-a-kind quality confection. They are a tempting combination of luscious chocolaty filling surrounding a whole hazelnut within a delicate, crisp wafer; all enveloped in milk chocolate and finely... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Cynthia M.
tulsa
Oh Mann this is the best chocolate in the whole world. I love when they give my this as a present any time of the year. I always like it more if I get the bigger pack so it can last me. This only thing is that i a breakup to much when I eat chocolate.
Ferrero Rocher is a chocolate and hazelnut confectionery produced by the Italian chocolatier Ferrero SpA.
Vero O.
El Paso, TX
I am a huge chocolate lover and this brand never fails to amaze me with all of their amazing variations of chocolate candies! EVERYONE has a guilty pleasure when it comes down to eating anything with a bit more sugar than needs to be consumed but while eating these you won't even care about all that! Anyone and everyone should get a chance to try these!
Kelly Ann C.
Towson, MD
There is something very endearing about chocolate and flowers as a gift, either receiving them or giving them to others! My roommate used to always get these from her boyfriend as a token of affection and we would share them while studying for exams or as a dessert on girls night! I love the sweet flavor and satisfying crunch!
Kori H.
The hazelnut pairs so sweetly with the decadent creamy chocolate. I love these so much. And they come in different kinds and those are so delicious as well. I get the packs with a few different ones in it, and get a little bit of each one! I would choose this chocolate over Hershey of any other regular store bought kind.
Khadedja L.
I’ve been buying this oldie but goodie since I was young! I eat this almost every month, especially during that Time Of the Month and it forever leaves my tastebuds satisfying with every bite. I can never get enough and to me, personally, I haven’t had any hazelnut chocolate that’s better than this.
Amanda D.
Budd Lake, NJ
If you love Nutella you will love these little candies. They are so rich and creamy and the hazelnut center is just the perfect little crunch to finish off these chocolates. I use these all the time on cakes and cupcakes as well as they compliment any chocolate or nut cake very well.
Tori S.
Austin, TX
Ferrero Rochers are chocolates sent from God. Yes, they’re a little pricier than the average chocolate, but they’re incredible. The crunch of the wafer-y crust and the hazelnut center mixed with the creamy filling just makes my heart so happy. Yum. Now I’m craving ferrero rochers.
Monica C.
Fresno
I love these chocolates. I've seen a review that someone claimed they had worms inside and some people were saying they would never buy these again. But guess what, here I am still buying them because I like them so much and I haven't had a problem with these at all lol
Aliya🎀 A.
bloomington, IL
This is my favourite gifting chocolate. I like the crunchyness and melting combination❤️👌 We usually buy this in local drug store costco. Its one of the favourite product to gift my family back in india.. Ferrero Collection® Fine Assorted Confections
Karina C.