Ferrero Rocher Fine Hazelnut Chocolates, 10.6 oz by Ferrero Rocher uploaded by Zahra T.

BY FERRERO ROCHER #37 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

The Ferrero Rocher Fine Hazelnut Chocolates are creamy, crunchy and full of rich chocolate and hazelnut flavors. Ferrero Rocher creamy chocolates are one-of-a-kind, quality confections. They are a tempting combination of luscious chocolaty filling... see more...

Buy on Amazon
khrystal c.
The nutty aromas of this chocolate will take you to the pristine alps of Italy. The layer of crushed hazelnuts leave a soft but bespoke oak intensity. Though being somewhat of a dry chocolate, the smooth and silky chocolate coating allows the sweet body of the chocolate to intensify with the astringent flavour of hazelnuts.This is a highly commendable chocolate that deserves praise for its bold flavours and nutty aromas.
Saba Z.
Edison, NJ
My favorite chocolate since childhood. This is something you’ll never get sick of. I’m only slightly ashamed to say that when I was younger I could eat a whole row of these in a sitting! They have a crunchy exterior, then a wafer sphere inside, filled with gooey chocolate and a hazelnut. We used to eat these layer by layer as kids for fun, but taking a normal bite of all the flavors mixed together is amazing.
steph g.
Glen Rock, NJ
Such a treat. These are better than fancy truffles from handmade chocolate shops, and you can get them right in any grocery store! They’re the perfect balance of chocolate and hazelnut. They’re rich and not too sweet. Super smooth and creamy on the inside with a fun crunch from the wafer shell and nuts inside and out. My favorite chocolate.
Lexi A.
State College
These are my all time favorite candy. The chocolate is so smooth and decadent and the crunches on the outside balance it out. The hazelnut in the middle adds that extra crunch and burst when you eat them. I can easily eat an entire box in a sitting, pricier for chocolate but 100% worth it
Ruby k.
El Paso
Hace tiempo le regalé a mi esposo esta caja de chocolates y le encanto, el no es de comer cosas dulces o chocolates , y me sorprendió vastante que si le gusta Ferrero Rocher , tienen un sabor único , delicioso, lo recomendó vastante , solo que si cuesta un poco caro, pero vale la pena
Gema R.
Anderson, IN
MY FAVORITE CHOCOLATE! These little truffles are wrapped in a gold foil that are plain delicious, they’re crunchy, chocolatey, and smooth all in one bite! My favorite part is the chocolate spread on the inside because it is so creamy and smooth. I buy these at least once every week!
My favorite thing to receive as a gift. Safe to say Ferraro Rocher chocolates are the best chocolate snack. Even for the price, definitely worth it, there’s nothing like them. My whole family is in love and I make sure I hide mine because I know they’ll be eaten in a second!
Jessica F.
Peoria
Not a huge fan of these. Mostly because I'm not a big lover of anything hazelnut. I do like the fancier looking packaging though & does look good when used as a gift. If you like the taste of hazelnut, then I'm sure you'll love these. If not, I would avoid.
Kathryn G.
newport
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Ok so here’s the tea I absolutely love these chocolates and it’s everything I need in a chocolate a little crunch, a little creaminess, good chocolate..... but they’re too expensive lol so I only typically buy them during the holidays
Tiffany C.
Brooklyn
My parents and their friends are completely hype about this chocolate although I don’t see what’s so great. Don’t get me wrong, it’s not horrible but it doesn’t really taste like heaven either. It’s pretty creative by having several layers, each with different things, but chocolate filling inside a hard chocolate cover makes me get tired of eating it easily. Also it sucks for me sine it has nuts inside and outside the chocolate.