BY FERRERO ROCHER #1 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Rocher® chocolates are a tempting combination of luscious, creamy, chocolaty filling surrounding a whole hazelnut, within a delicate, crisp wafer... all enveloped in milk chocolate and finely chopped hazelnuts.

Ingredients: Milk chocolate 30% (sugar, cocoa buttercocoa mass, skimmed milk powder, concentrated butter, emulsifier: lecithins (soya); vanillin), hazelnuts (28.5%), sugar, palm oil, wheat flour, whey powder (milk), fat-reduced cocoa, emulsifier: lecithins (soya), raising agent (sodium bicarbonate), salt, vanillin.

FERRERO ROCHER® Fine Hazelnut Chocolates
  • "This is my favorite chocolate in the world my fiance always gives me these on our anniversary thet taste just like Nutella but better " in 342 reviews
  • "i seriously could eat a box of these in one sitting except I always have to fight my husband for the chance since he loves them as much as i do." in 227 reviews
  • "cant walk past the chocolate isle without grabbing one of these i can literally just sit down and eat a whole box its to die for." in 184 reviews
  • "These hazelnut chocolate delights are a taste that is heavenly these chocolates just melts in your mouth just the right way, one of my absolute favorite treats!" in 150 reviews
  • "these chocolates are so good and they taste so amazing I always get a box from my parents on Christmas every year and I can never get enough of these!!!" in 143 reviews
Yaritza V.
Laredo
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I like this product, but I am also not so crazy about it. I remember when my sister’s boyfriend use to buy these specific chocolates to her and she would only eat like 3 and she will give me the rest. I remember that I love them. I loved their taste. I loved their smell. Every valentines or other special occasion that there is my boyfriend but this to me, and honestly I started to not like them as much as I once did.. at first I love them because they are made out of Nutella, and who doesn’t love Nutella right? So yeah I told him that I love this chocolates so he started to buy me ferreros frequently. What I do not like about this is that once you have taste them every day it doesn’t feel the same, at least for me. The chocolate that it has inside is good because it melts in your mouth. I am also not a big chocolate fan, so maybe that is why I am like that. I like the outside, I think that is the best part. If you are a big chocolate fan than this chocolates are going to be perfect for you!
Justin W.
Mooresville
This is one of the first things that popped into my head when I started reviewing products. I HAD to come here and put my two cents in.

This has been my absolute favorite chocolate confection for many years now. I used to get them all the time but now they're reserved for a giant box every year at Christmas. I HAVE to limit myself or I'll end up weighing 500 lbs. because of these things.

There's just something about the texture that's created when the smooth chocolate and the hazelnut cream mix together with the crunchy wafer...whew. If you've never had them, shame on you...no, really, SHAME.
Jessica B.
Brooklyn, NY
Love purchasing for the holidays as gifts for my office staff as they come in pretty tons and holiday snapped boxes. Even was able to get some after Christmas discounted at my local Walgreens with 20% off additionally. They also have a white chocolate flavor which seems to only be around during the holidays. If you have a hazelnut allergy or tree but allergy do not eat this as it has a hazelnut center wrapped in chocolatey goodness. Sorry for those allergic but those who enjoy hazelnut flavor you will not be disappointed. FERRERO ROCHER® Fine Hazelnut Chocolates
Wendy A.
Richmond , VA
I am not a huge chocolate lover but I can definitely eat a whole box of these chocolates. I love how nice and smooth the chocolate hazelnut filling is and not overly sweet. This is also my mother's favorite chocolate so we almost always have these on hand. I love the wrapping as it definitely gives you that rewarding satisfaction almost as if opening a surprise gift. These chocolates have been around for a while and I hope they never go out of style. If you have yet to have the privilege to indulge yourself with one of these chocolates then you are missing out in life.
Heather H.
Oswego, NY
So I love these little chocolates, there is something very luxurious and rich about them. I love to take them apart to, I'll eat the nutty chocolate shelf split it in half eat the inner chocolate and hazelnut then finish the shell. It's a weird but satisfying experience. I buy these chocolates  at least 2 or 3 times a week. And I recommend them and share them with everyone I come across who has never had one. Fully recommend trying and falling absolutely in love with these chocolates it's impossible not to.
Anne N.
Does deliciousness have a price??  At any cost, I would buy these ferrero rocher!! They are honestly my weakness as the creamy chocolate covered with a hard layer of almond chocolates melts in my mouth.  I could finish a box in a day but my self-will prevents me from doing so and I am able to savor and enjoy each piece daily. I purchase this for my myself and family and everyone loves them!! I definitely recommend this as gifts because you'll be melting hearts and mouths everywhere.
Kristina C.
Portland, OR
I received this as a gift and I couldn't be more excited. I love chocolate and these are my most favorite kind of chocolate. The packaging is very attractive and I feel extra fancy when I unwrap one of these. The best part is the whole toasted hazelnut in the center, surrounded by the decadent Nutella filling. This is a nice contrast to the crunchy wafer coated in chocolate and hazelnuts surrounding this little core of heaven. I could eat these all day. This was a very good gift.
Christine J.
Ferrero Rocher Chocolate's are such a little tasty, delicate choice. I have bought these chocolates at many stores over the years. I usually only buy them when we have a craving (Our guilty pleasure) or when it is a holiday because they are a little pricey in comparison to other chocolates. They are a light, crisp chocolate ball that has smooth chocolate inside of it and a hazelnut in the very center. They look special. They feel special. They are a chocolate that I would go out of my way to find to give as a small gift to someone on a holiday or special occasion. Everybody always loved these!
Angelimar L.
Jacksonville, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my ALL TIME FAVORITE!!!! My boyfriend loves to surprise me with these beautiful chocolates. Definitely a staple gift for that special someone! Absolutely love the hazelnut pieces around the cookie with a full hazelnut in the middle covered in hazelnut chocolate. If you’re a Nutella fan, THESE are the chocolates for you!!! I could have several a day!😬😂
sarah o.
I heart hazelnuts and wafers so BAM perfect marriage of a treat. Pairs well with a hot cup of plain naked jasmine tea imo :) A variety of textures while in your mouth - it's crunchy, crispy, chewy, and smooth. Mmmm a sweet journey. It's so hard to just have one....rich and delightful. These makes great random gifts for birthdays, holidays, and "just because" moments. Seasonal packagings are cute so I tend to purchase these in Target or Walmart during the major holidays.
Britnee S.
Dresden, OH
Is the deliciousness worth the price? :)
Antoinette W.
Oshkosh, WI
Are these any good?
Deshia L.
Rosemead, CA
Has anyone ever been satisfied with just one?
Cierra J.
Are these worth trying?
summer r.
Which is your favorite flavor of ferrero rocher?

Amazon