Ferrero Rocher Christmas Collection - 7.9oz

by Ferrero Rocher

RAFFAELLO® confections are a harmonious blend of carefully selected ingredients, including white Californian almonds and coconut from the Pacific Islands. Raffaelo® is a sheer, delicate pleasure.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ferrero Rocher Christmas Collection - 7.9oz!
Jacqueline  P.
Bella Vista, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 7
1,806 reviews
Ferrero Rocher Christmas Collection - 7.9oz uploaded by Jacqueline  P.
Purchased at: Target
I purchased the Ferrero Rocher Christmas collection as a gift for family. These candies are so good and exquisite! The packaging is lovely and it makes for a perfect Christmas gift. The candy is so crunchy and satisfies a sweet tooth perfectly. I definitely recommend it!
zenaida P.
Bartow, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
Ferrero Rocher Christmas Collection - 7.9oz uploaded by zenaida P.
Fabulous! I recommend to all my friends because is really delicious chocolate. My favorite is dark chocolate of the collection. Good gift for all.
Cameron  D.
Newport News, VA
Ferrero Rocher Christmas Collection - 7.9oz uploaded by Cameron  D.
Ferrero Rocher Christmas Collection - 7.9oz uploaded by Cameron  D.
Purchased at: Target
I have been a fan of Ferrero Rocher Hazelnut Chocolates for many years. I recently purchased the sampler pack of chocolates and love it!!! These chocolates have always been better than most due to the hazelnut blend. The packages come in different sizes also for individual or family gifting. This is a rich decadent chocolate that I highly recommend.Ferrero Rocher Christmas Collection - 7.9oz
Emily M.
Shelton, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Ferrero Rocher Christmas Collection - 7.9oz uploaded by Emily M.
What a great variety! So yummy! I love these and my personal favorite are the coconut ones!! Very delicious assortment!
Shekita H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Ferrero Rocher Christmas Collection - 7.9oz uploaded by Shekita H.
I received three "complimentary" chocolate gift boxes from Ferrero Rocher . This product is so delicious and finely crafted. When I purchased this product I know I am getting a very indulging product. A great " guilty pleasure " item. I love this chocolate dreamy product.
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 7
This is a great way to get all three of the flavors together, and it makes a great and easy gift that will be appreciated by anyone. I just wish there was an easier way to get all of the flavors separately. I would love to get the Rondnoirs separately, as well as the Raffaellos. The Rocher can always be bought separately.
Lilian M.
Kingsland, Georgia
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Ferrero Rocher Christmas Collection - 7.9oz uploaded by Lilian M.
Purchased at: Walmart
😍😍😍Son de mis chocolates preferido y también lo son de mi esposo, muy buena calidad y sabor exquisito, y el precio muy bueno😍😍😍
Janett J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Pretty presentation. Perfect present 🎁 for a Bday, anniversary, a present for the teacher, you name it. My daughter got like 4 or 5 of this boxes as presents for her bday, she was so happy! Chocolate is her favorite.
David  M.
Commerce Twp, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walmart
You can't stop eating this chocolate best chocolate in the whole fn world. I love this chocolate nutty.creamy sound like were talking about sex but it's chocolate 🍫
april K.
Virginia Bch, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Kroger
These are so good! They are addictive and you won’t be able to stop. Every flavor is awesome and so worth the money. Definitely a must in my house

Looking for your answer?