BY FERRERO ROCHER #1 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Rocher® chocolates are a tempting combination of luscious, creamy, chocolaty filling surrounding a whole hazelnut, within a delicate, crisp wafer... all enveloped in milk chocolate and finely chopped hazelnuts.

Ingredients: Milk chocolate 30% (sugar, cocoa buttercocoa mass, skimmed milk powder, concentrated butter, emulsifier: lecithins (soya); vanillin), hazelnuts (28.5%), sugar, palm oil, wheat flour, whey powder (milk), fat-reduced cocoa, emulsifier: lecithins (soya), raising agent (sodium bicarbonate), salt, vanillin.

Ferrero Rocher® Chocolate
  • "This is my favorite chocolate in the world my fiance always gives me these on our anniversary thet taste just like Nutella but better " in 342 reviews
  • "i seriously could eat a box of these in one sitting except I always have to fight my husband for the chance since he loves them as much as i do." in 227 reviews
  • "cant walk past the chocolate isle without grabbing one of these i can literally just sit down and eat a whole box its to die for." in 184 reviews
  • "These hazelnut chocolate delights are a taste that is heavenly these chocolates just melts in your mouth just the right way, one of my absolute favorite treats!" in 150 reviews
  • "these chocolates are so good and they taste so amazing I always get a box from my parents on Christmas every year and I can never get enough of these!!!" in 143 reviews
Angela B.
Marquette
These are my all time favorite chocolates. I always buy them when they’re on sale at Target after Valentine’s Day so I can get a ton of boxes and stock up. They’re so rich and addicting it’s easy to eat more than the serving suggestion. I would recommend these to everyone who has a sweet tooth!
Amanda S.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Yummy, hazelnutty and chewy/crunchy deliciousness. These are a bit expensive so I only get these for special occasions. I normally get them at a grocery store or Walmart in the gift packs. But they are amazing! I recommend them to all chocolate lovers but make aware they do have nuts in them.
Olesya A.
Let me just start off by saying that these are the best chocolates of all time. I’m a sucker for chocolate and hazelnut anything, and in my opinion there is no better combination that will ever top it lol. If your girl on her period and she’s upset, give her a box of these and watch her attitude change.
Florian L.
Orlando, FL
This stuff is addicting! I can't go by a week not having these. It has a unique, light crunchy texture, and the taste isn't too sweet. It can be pretty pricey than your ordinary chocolates at the grocery store, but it's absolutely worth it. It's also a great gift to those who love chocolates!
Dana M.
Chicago
Ferrero Rocher® Chocolate This is by far my favorite chocolate , crunchy , tasty , affordable compared with other chocolates, not pricey at all , the flavor is sooo delicious, and i think i am eathing this every week ... it’s sogood ... for sure i would recomend it for everybody
Jesse W.
Sacramento
One of my favorite! I love the outside crunch and the creamy center. I one bought four packs of 12 as a Christmas gift for the neighbors, I ended up eating all of it in 2 days!!! Omg, so bad I know. But to be fair I was eating them for energy since I was taking care of my baby 24-7.
Andrea Sofia H.
Orlando , FL
This are my absolute favorite chocolates they are so rich in flavor and I love the layers and the chocolate tastes great I usually don’t eat hazelnut only in chocolate but here I tastes so good that you can’t stop eating I really love this chocolate and i surely recommend it it taste amazing
Lyndi P.
willard, mo
This is a personal preference, but I do not like these. I’m not the biggest hazelnut fan, but I feel that even if I was, the abrupt texture change in the middle of these is very off-putting. The chocolate is extremely soft and creamy and then there is just suddenly a hard nut in the middle.
Janet M.
These are the best little truffles you can buy at such a great price! I always receive this every Christmas as a gift and it is something I look forward to. These are chocolate covered hazelnuts in a crunchy shell and so delicious! I would highly recommend to any chocolate lover!
Jade R.
Oxford, MS
This is easily one of my favorite chocolate treats! I used to eat them all the time when I was a kid. In fact, my whole family was obsessed with them! The Nutella in it is SO creamy and smooth, and the nuts provide the perfect amount of crunch. If you haven't tried this, you need to NOW!
Britnee S.
Dresden, OH
Is the deliciousness worth the price? :)
Antoinette W.
Oshkosh, WI
Are these any good?
Deshia L.
Rosemead, CA
Has anyone ever been satisfied with just one?
Cierra J.
Are these worth trying?
summer r.
Which is your favorite flavor of ferrero rocher?

Amazon