BY FERRERO ROCHER #1 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Rocher® chocolates are a tempting combination of luscious, creamy, chocolaty filling surrounding a whole hazelnut, within a delicate, crisp wafer... all enveloped in milk chocolate and finely chopped hazelnuts.

Ingredients: Milk chocolate 30% (sugar, cocoa buttercocoa mass, skimmed milk powder, concentrated butter, emulsifier: lecithins (soya); vanillin), hazelnuts (28.5%), sugar, palm oil, wheat flour, whey powder (milk), fat-reduced cocoa, emulsifier: lecithins (soya), raising agent (sodium bicarbonate), salt, vanillin.

Ferrero Rocher® Chocolate
  • "This is my favorite chocolate in the world my fiance always gives me these on our anniversary thet taste just like Nutella but better " in 342 reviews
  • "i seriously could eat a box of these in one sitting except I always have to fight my husband for the chance since he loves them as much as i do." in 227 reviews
  • "cant walk past the chocolate isle without grabbing one of these i can literally just sit down and eat a whole box its to die for." in 184 reviews
  • "These hazelnut chocolate delights are a taste that is heavenly these chocolates just melts in your mouth just the right way, one of my absolute favorite treats!" in 150 reviews
  • "these chocolates are so good and they taste so amazing I always get a box from my parents on Christmas every year and I can never get enough of these!!!" in 143 reviews
Erica L.
I am a chocolate person, but a picky chocolate person and this is one of my favorite. I don’t eat them very often, but when I do they are definitely a “treat yo self” purchase. It’s a little chocolate ball coated with hazelnut dust, and in the center is a soft chocolate cookie surrounding milk chocolate it is so so delicious! The packaging is beautiful and it makes for a great gift during any time of the year, if you are a chocolate fanatic you will love Ferrero Rocher chocolates!
Loretta L.
Bloomington, IN
I absolutely love these chocolates. Hazelnut and chocolate go together like peanut butter and jelly, match made in heaven. I got them for Valentine's Day one year and got addicted to them after I tried them for the first time. They're crunchy and smooth and sweet. I absolutely recommend these to people that have never had them, they don't know what they're missing out on!!
Emma G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
For this product being such a  well packaged and/or wrapped piece of sweet and addictive chocolaty ball of goodness. I do recommend, if you have not tried this luscious elegant piece of "AHHHH" like gates opened.
Really, this is a very smooth,  yet crunchy, milky  piece of chocolate. The price does vary especially around the holidays and what the occasion is. Made with a gentle crunch on the outer layer and the center full of milky milk chocolate. There is Hazelnuts in  this chocolate so if there is an nut allergy I will take caution because this could be your last meal.
Patty B.
Mesquite, TX
This is my GUILTY PLEASURE... okay so as a type 2 diabetic... I really shouldn't have anything that is AWESOME.... aka that actually tastes good..... lol... but man when I tell you.. this right here I can NEVER pass up... I love this candy, its so good its crazy... its not cheap though.. just being honest.. but its a lux candy I love to indulge in... I don't eat much maybe one every 2 or 3 days... can't overdo it ya know.... but would I recommend this candy... CHILD YES... get you some... TODAY..lol
Mirissa M.
Warwick
In LOOOOVE with this candy! If you like hazelnut and chocolate together- this is a great candy! The chocolate is a great, quality taste and the filling and layers all work great together. The top layer is chocolate and nuts and then its a wafer cookie after that,  I believe next its a soft filling then an actual hazelnut in the middle. It.Is.Amazing! I will never walk by this candy and NOT get it! Go get some!
—ray W.
this candy so good it's very small but the best chocolate you will love once you bite into the chocolate ball inside of it has milk chocolate and it just melt into your mouth it's a rich milk chocolate and the nuts outside of it combines very well to the milk chocolate i love the two taste together, surprisingly i'm not a big fan of chocolates but this chocolate it one of my favorites to get and eat.
Green B.
These little devils are so addicting. I always have to stop myself from eating the entire box sometimes because they're so good! I feel like they have the perfect amount of everything. A chocolate layer, a crunch, smooth chocolate. I love having these at home especially when guests come over because everyone loves Ferrero Rocher! We got a big box on christmas last year and it was even nice just to have that box of chocolate on display. It definitely reminds me of the holidays and they look so nice you can always give them as stocking stuffers!
Holly W.
Herndon
I am a total fan of chocolate and hazelnut, so obviously I enjoy this candy!! My only complaint is the price tag- I think it's a little overrated and I have no idea why it's so expensive...I'd much rather pick up a huge bag of halloween candy for the same price. But for special occasions, I couldn't recommend enough (if you like hazelnut/nutella)
Rach S.
Le Claire, IA
This is honestly my most favored chocolate it’sso delicious and has so much flavor to it I could eat an entire box of it if I wanted to! It’s got a hard outer shell and a creamy inside it’s just such like a perfect combination it’s so delicious and I would definitely recommend it to anybody who loves chocolate and nuts together it’s amazing
steph g.
Glen Rock, NJ
Such a treat. These are better than fancy truffles from handmade chocolate shops, and you can get them right in any grocery store! They’re the perfect balance of chocolate and hazelnut. They’re rich and not too sweet. Super smooth and creamy on the inside with a fun crunch from the wafer shell and nuts inside and out. My favorite chocolate.
Britnee S.
Dresden, OH
Is the deliciousness worth the price? :)
Antoinette W.
Oshkosh, WI
Are these any good?
Deshia L.
Rosemead, CA
Has anyone ever been satisfied with just one?
Cierra J.
Are these worth trying?
summer r.
Which is your favorite flavor of ferrero rocher?

Amazon